Mizuno ST-Z 230 Driver
Hand: Right Hand
- Straight, Stable, and Low Spinning
- CORTECH Chamber
- Forged SAT 2041 Beta Ti Face
- Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU – taking stress from the clubface and creating an additional energy source. At the same time locating weight closer to the clubface to reduce spin rates. While contributing to a more solid, powerful sensation at impact.
Straight Flight Bias
- CG is positioned further back in the head along the neutral Z axis for a low spin, straight trajectory with launch stability.
Modern Players Profile
- Pushed lower to the ground for low / mid spin performance and aligns square to open.
Multi-Thickness CORTECH Face
- Refined to maximize the return from Mizuno's Beta Ti face. Ball speeds most noticeably improved low on the clubface.
Forged SAT 2041 Beta Ti Face
- More resilient than commonly used 6-4 Ti, with more complex multi-thickness design – made possible by Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber.
Unified Sole Composite
- Carbon sole plate now a single piece to allow weight to be pushed to the extremes for overall stability.
HIT Tuned Impact Sound
- Strategically placed internal sound ribs tune the impact sound to the appropriate frequency and sound pressure.
Quick Switch Hosel
- Offers 4 degrees of adjustability
- Adjustment Tool is NOT Included
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Mizuno
- Web ID: 23MIZMSTZ230DRLNQDRV
|Head||Loft Range||Lie Range||Headweight||Length|
|ST-Z 9.5||7.5°-11.5°||59° (57.5°-60.5°)||Standard||45"|
|ST-Z 10.5||8.5°-12.5°||59° (57.5°-60.5°)||Standard||45"|