Mizuno ST-X 230 Custom Driver
- More Workable, Mild Draw-Biased
- CORTECH Chamber
- Forged SAT 2041 Beta Ti Face
How are we doing? Give Us Feedback On This Page.
Custom items cannot be returned or exchanged
- Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU – taking stress from the clubface and creating an additional energy source. At the same time locating weight closer to the clubface to reduce spin rates. While contributing to a more solid, powerful sensation at impact.
Forged SAT 2041 Beta Ti Face
- More resilient than commonly used 6-4 Ti, with more complex multi-thickness design – made possible by Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber.
Unified Sole Composite
- Carbon sole plate now a single piece to allow weight to be pushed to the extremes for overall stability.
Workable / Draw Bias
- Weight located closer to the shaft axis can both encourage a more workable or draw biased outcome, dependent on the player.
Classic GI Profile
- A full 460cc volume that sit up bit taller and deeper. At address ST-X lines up square to slightly closed in the standard setting with a more rounded profile.
HIT Tuned Impact Sound
- Strategically placed internal sound ribs tune the impact sound to the appropriate frequency and sound pressure.
Quick Switch Hosel
- Offers 4 degrees of adjustability
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Mizuno
- Web ID: 23MIZMSTX230CSTMDSPW
- SKU: 24586468
|Head||Loft Range||Lie Range||Headweight||Length|