Mizuno MP-20 MMC Irons – (Steel)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Mizuno MP-20 MMC Irons:
- Grain Flow Forged HD made from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel is layered with soft Copper plating beneath a protective Nickel Chrome
- Titanium muscle spreads weight from off center strikes while maintaining center portion thickness for enhanced feel and player feedback
- Refined thin topline helps enhance loft for increasing penetrating ball flight and overall ball performance
- Multi-material construction combined with a 12g Tungsten toe weight in the 4-7 Irons allows for easy launch in a compact playing profile
- Use of second Titanium muscle pad in the short irons permits for a narrower sole from the 8 Iron to the Pitching Wedge
- Features a combination of mixed satin and mirror chrome finish for a sophisticated look while reducing glare at address
Experience multi metal performance while playing the Mizuno MP-20 MMC Irons. The elite players cavity was designed for golfers who want to add more stability from off center strikes while maintaining comfortable distance and ball speed. Grain Flow Forged HD is made from 1025E Pure Select carbon steel, and layered with soft Copper plating beneath a protective Nickel Chrome for enhanced feel. A Titanium muscle plate maintains thickness behind the hitting area, while spreading weight to the perimeter to boost forgiveness and promote playability. A mixed satin and mirror chrome finish provides a sophisticated look and reduces glare at address.
- Elite players cavity designed for golfers who want to add more stability from off center strikes but comfortable with their distances and ball speed
- Evolved from the DNA of irons that shaped the modern game, launched major winning careers and inspired generations of “tour edition” muscle backs
- Shaft: KBS Tour $-Taper Black PVD Steel Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride MCC Classic White/Black 60R Grip
- Brand : Mizuno
- Web ID: 19MIZMMP20MMCSTL3IRN
- SKU: 20418918