Mizuno MP-18 MMC Utility Irons – Steel
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Place the finishing touch on your set with Mizuno MP-18 MMC Utility Irons. Designed to equip golfers with another element of speed, power and launch, MP-18 MMC (Multi-Material Construction) utility irons feature a hollow body construction and utilize strategically placed, exotic materials to optimize launch and overall forgiveness. A 1770 Mararing Steel Face utilizes an incredibly strong material to create a thin, hot face for elevated distance.
- MP-18 MMC (Multi-Material Construction) Irons stem from a 3-year project between Mizuno R&D and Mizuno’s legendary forging house to meet the demands of the modern player
- Highly stable, forgiving multi-material construction satisfies the performance needs of a large range of players by optimizing launch and forgiveness on impacts across the club face
- Strategic use of lightweight titanium and tungsten elements sealed within the 1025E carbon steel enables workability, control and forgiveness
1770 Maraging Steel Face
1770 Maraging Steel is an extremely strong material utilized to create a thin, hot face for higher initial ball speed and elevated overall distance
Harmonic Impact Technology
Fine-tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback.
- Hollow body, long iron replacement provides an added element of speed, power and launch
- Sleek, re-engineered profile now envelops a maraging steel face, tungsten toe weight and internal pocket for enhanced performance
- Designed to equip golfers with forgiveness and ease of use without the bulk or offset of typical game improvement long irons
- Hollow Body Construction allows for optimized weighting to provide a very low, deep Center of Gravity for high and easy launch
- Tungsten Toe Weighting concentrated low and toe side increases launch and enlarges the sweet area across the club face
- Satin Nickel Chrome Finish provides elegant, durable, non-glare aesthetics
- KBS C-Taper Lite Steel Shaft
- Golf Pride MCC White/Black 60 Round Grip
- Brand : Mizuno
- Web ID: 17MIZMMP18MMCFLHHHYB