Mizuno M. CRAFT White Satin I Putter
Putter FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Putter Fitting custom tailors your putter to your stature and style, giving you the best opportunity to roll the ball true on the greens.
A certified fitter determine your proper length, which is important to both the distance and accuracy of a putt and is critical to putting consistent. Loft is fit to optimize the roll of a putt and is a key feature in distance control in putting. We uncover the proper lie to help with the directional control.
In addition, we find the best total weight and swing weight to aid in distance control and the overall feel of the putter. Fit the design of the putter to your ability, and you'll have the best chance to improve your putting statistics, including putts made, 2-putts and total number of putts.
Leave Golf Galaxy with a putter that gives you distance control and a smooth roll of the ball every time you stroke it. Call today to book your Putter Fitting.
Pre-Order Product Available to start shipping by 03-18-2020
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Mizuno M. CRAFT White Satin I Putter:
- Square back profile with a mid-slant neck for enhanced toe flow and added confidence at address
- Heavy 355g head design ensures remarkable stability on short putts for maximum performance
- CNC Milled from Forged 1025 mild carbon steel for maximum precision and unforgettable feel
- Deep face milling delivers a softer feel and pure roll properties so your ball can start and stay on its intended line across varying surfaces
- Interchangeable weight system allows players in the preferred swing weight for added customization
- Full shaft offset keeps hands ahead of the ball through impact to promote quicker forward roll
- Single sight line along the cavity ensures proper alignment and greater accuracy
- Three premium finishes – Classic White Satin, bold Blue ION and intense Black ION – deliver timeless quality and style
Conquer ultimate precision in your short game with the Mizuno M. Craft I Putter. Engineered for increased accuracy and consistency, the M. CRAFT putters feature a heavy 355g head construction to enhance performance on both short and long putts. CNC Milled Technology combined with Forged 1025 mild carbon steel unlocks player-preferred feel and pure roll properties. The interchangeable weight system helps golfers find their optimal swing weight for total customization.
- Brand : Mizuno
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 20MIZMMCRFT1WHTXXPTR
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Toe Hang||Offset||Head Weight|
|M. Craft I||4°||70°||34.00"||Max||Full Shaft||355g|