Mizuno JPX 919 Tour Irons – (Steel)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Usually ships in 5 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Experience Tour performance with precise distance control while playing Mizuno JPX 919 Tour Irons. Designed to satisfy the needs of elite shotmakers, the JPX 919 Tour features a compact, lean profile over the ball for increased confidence at address. A Stability Frame construction opens at the heel to enhance stability and launch while delivering optimal vibration and sound. The Grain Flow Forged HD process utilizes a single high-density billet of 1025E mild carbon steel to deliver the unmistakable Mizuno feel.
The 919 Tour’s compact profile doesn’t tell the whole story – there’s a surprising level of stability and distance control built into this geometry. Its predecessor attracted a new wave of younger Tour players into Mizuno irons – making a big impact winning back to back US Opens and recording a course record 61 at St. Andrews.
Elite Shotmaker’s Profile
- Compact and lean over the ball, the JPX 919 Tour is designed to satisfy the need of the game’s elite shotmakers
- Tour Grind Top Edge narrowed to match grinds commonly requested on Tour. Reduced to 4.6mm on 7 iron (10% measured shrinkage in CAD data)
- Chrome plating with a new, more durable pearl finish to soften each club’s precise lines in high sunlight
- Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing a Tour-preferred vibration/sound
Grain Flow Forged HD
- Forged from a high-density, single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact
- Brand : Mizuno
- Web ID: 18MIZMJPX919TRSTLIRN
- SKU: 19366186