Mizuno JPX 919 Tour Irons – (Steel)
Experience Tour performance with precise distance control while playing Mizuno JPX 919 Tour Irons. Designed to satisfy the needs of elite shotmakers, the JPX 919 Tour features a compact, lean profile over the ball for increased confidence at address. A Stability Frame construction opens at the heel to enhance stability and launch while delivering optimal vibration and sound. The Grain Flow Forged HD process utilizes a single high-density billet of 1025E mild carbon steel to deliver the unmistakable Mizuno feel.
The 919 Tour’s compact profile doesn’t tell the whole story – there’s a surprising level of stability and distance control built into this geometry. Its predecessor attracted a new wave of younger Tour players into Mizuno irons – making a big impact winning back to back US Opens and recording a course record 61 at St. Andrews.
Elite Shotmaker’s Profile
- Compact and lean over the ball, the JPX 919 Tour is designed to satisfy the need of the game’s elite shotmakers
- Tour Grind Top Edge narrowed to match grinds commonly requested on Tour. Reduced to 4.6mm on 7 iron (10% measured shrinkage in CAD data)
- Chrome plating with a new, more durable pearl finish to soften each club’s precise lines in high sunlight
- Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing a Tour-preferred vibration/sound
Grain Flow Forged HD
- Forged from a high-density, single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact
- Brand : Mizuno
- Web ID: 18MIZMJPX919TRSTLIRN
- SKU: 19366186