Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons – (Graphite)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Usually ships in 5 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
A benchmark in iron design, Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons strike a balance of launch, speed and control. The high-strength Chromoly 4140M construction combines with a seamless cup face to produce the highest ball speed ever found in a Mizuno iron. A Stability Frame design opens at the heel to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing on approach shots. Re-engineered sound ribs produce the unmistakable Mizuno feel at impact.
The most impressive thing about the JPX 919 Hot Metal is the launch control and flight apex – the extra ball speed and distance doesn’t come from low-flying bullets. We work the design backwards from the correct landing angles. These are irons for the golf course, not just the launch monitor.
- A one piece, cupped geometry produces a surprising level of feedback at high ball speeds
- Re-engineered Sound Ribs hit specific vibration patterns identified as delivering a satisfying sensation through impact
- Chrome plating with a new, more durable pearl finish to soften each club’s precise lines in high sunlight
- Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing on approach shots
Modified Scoring Irons
- Iron set features a steeper transition into more compact scoring irons and wedges
- Gap, Sand and Lob wedges use a softer material with Tour-precision milled grooves and face for spin and control
Chromoly 4140M Construction
- Highly resilient material allows new multi-thickness face for astonishing ball speed and feel
- Brand : Mizuno
- Web ID: 18MIZMJPX919HTMTLIRN
- SKU: 19366197