Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons – (Graphite)
A benchmark in iron design, Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons strike a balance of launch, speed and control. The high-strength Chromoly 4140M construction combines with a seamless cup face to produce the highest ball speed ever found in a Mizuno iron. A Stability Frame design opens at the heel to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing on approach shots. Re-engineered sound ribs produce the unmistakable Mizuno feel at impact.
The most impressive thing about the JPX 919 Hot Metal is the launch control and flight apex – the extra ball speed and distance doesn’t come from low-flying bullets. We work the design backwards from the correct landing angles. These are irons for the golf course, not just the launch monitor.
- A one piece, cupped geometry produces a surprising level of feedback at high ball speeds
- Re-engineered Sound Ribs hit specific vibration patterns identified as delivering a satisfying sensation through impact
- Chrome plating with a new, more durable pearl finish to soften each club’s precise lines in high sunlight
- Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing on approach shots
Modified Scoring Irons
- Iron set features a steeper transition into more compact scoring irons and wedges
- Gap, Sand and Lob wedges use a softer material with Tour-precision milled grooves and face for spin and control
Chromoly 4140M Construction
- Highly resilient material allows new multi-thickness face for astonishing ball speed and feel
- Brand : Mizuno
- Web ID: 18MIZMJPX919HTMTLIRN
- SKU: 19366197