Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Hybrid/Irons – (Graphite)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Elevate your game with Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Hybrid/Irons. JPX Fli-Hi Hybrids are designed to directly replace a corresponding long iron and utilize a Drop Down Crown and Wave Soleplate to optimize aesthetics and turf interaction through impact. JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons feature a Chromoly 4140M construction and progressive set flow to enable performance and stability through the entire set.
Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi Hybrids – The Effortless Long Iron Replacement:
- Fli-Hi hybrids feature innovative, helpful technologies designed to launch the ball high and land it soft
- Each hybrid engineered to directly replace a corresponding long iron for simplified set configuration
- Distinctive Face Forward profile allows the leading edge to glide through turf for consistent, high flight
- Wave Soleplate allows front portion of the sole to flex for increased ball speeds, especially on low strikes
- Drop Down Crown allows weight to shift low within the club head to further assist in heightened launch
- Flow Center of Gravity design shifts weight slightly through the loft options for optimal performance
Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons – Balanced Performance, Seamless Construction:
”The most impressive thing about the JPX 919 Hot Metal is the launch control and flight apex – the extra ball speed and distance doesn’t come from low-flying bullets. We work the design backwards from the correct landing angles. These are for the golf course, not just for the launch monitor.”
- Once piece, cupped club head geometry produces a surprising level of feedback and response at higher ball speeds
- Stability Frame opens at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for softer landings
- Re-engineered Sound Ribs hit specific vibration patterns identified as delivering a satisfying sensation through impact
- Progressive set design features a steeper transition into more compact scoring irons and wedges for short-game control
- Gap, Sand and Lob wedges use a softer material with Tour-precision milled grooves and face for greater spin and control
- Highly-resilient Chromoly 4140M construction allows for a new multi-material face for astonishing ball speed and feel
- Chrome plating with a new, more durable pearl finish softens each club’s precise lines in high sunlight
- Brand : Mizuno
- Web ID: 19MIZMJPX919HTMTLHIR
- SKU: 19810673