Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Irons – (Steel)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Usually ships in 5 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Generate crisp feedback with performance ball speeds while playing Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Irons. Designed to strike the ideal balance of ball speed, stability and feedback in a more refined playing profile, the JPX 919 Forged features a larger area of minimum face thickness for increased ball speeds. A Stability Frame design opens at the heel to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing on approach shots. The Grain Flow Forged HD process utilizes a single high-density billet of 1025E mild carbon steel with trace amounts of Boron to deliver the unmistakable Mizuno feel.
A deeper, wider milling across the back of the face makes the JPX 919 Forged able to transfer more energy to the ball than any previous Grain Flow Forged irons. None of that would have been possible without that small addition of boron into our steel billets, which gives us that additional strength needed to reinforce the face.
- The ultimate balance of ball speed, stability and feedback in a more refined playing profile
- JPX 919 Forged irons feature a larger area of minimum face thickness for increased ball speeds
- Weight removed from the face allows for a lower, deeper Center of Gravity for enhanced playability
- Chrome plating with a new, more durable pearl finish to soften each club’s precise lines in high sunlight
- Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing on approach shots
Grain Flow Forged HD
- Forged from a high-density, single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact
- Trace amounts of Boron makes steel billets 30% stronger to allow for greater design possibilities in a forged club head
- Brand : Mizuno
- Web ID: 18MIZMJPX919FRGDSIRN