KT Tape Pro
Relieve the pain for a better train with KT Tape Pro. Designed to support injury without adding bulk, the Pro model's stronger adhesive stands up to the harshest conditions, with the precut strips using rounded corners to prevent snagging, while the longer elastic core delivers better yet still comfortable support. Synthetic microfiber naturally ensures you stay fresh all day long.
- Stronger adhesive lasts up to 3 days in the harshest environments
- Precut "I" strips feature rounded corners to prevent snagging
- Longer elastic core provides better support without sacrificing range of motion
- Synthetic microfiber dries fast and is naturally anti-microbial
- Reflective elements promote safe visibility
- Latex free for sensitive skin
- Box includes 20 strips and a protective travel case
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : KT Tape
- Web ID: 15KTAUKTTPPRSNCBLSPM
What is Kinesiology Tape?
Many athletes turn to kinesiology tape to combat common aches and pains from the playing field. Learn more about the product and how to use it.
Why Do Football Players Tape Their Cleats?
Find out the reason behind those tape jobs and learn the benefits of “spatting.”
Pro Tips Basketball Coach's Guide to Pre-Game Motivation
Leave the locker room on a high note and get your team ready to take on the competition with these tips.
How and Why to Tape Your Lacrosse Stick
Get a strong grip on your lacrosse game with these tips on taping your stick.
Pro Tips Snowboard Checklist
Use this checklist to make sure you're prepared with the right snowboard equipment and accessories –¬ from nose to tail.
The Pro Tips Baseball Checklist
Get an edge on the field with our complete Pro Tips baseball checklist and equipment guide.
The Pro Tips Tailgating Checklist
Excitement isn’t confined to the action that takes place in a stadium. Spice up your tailgating setup and enjoy the event in style with these game day essentials.