JOOLA Ben Johns Hyperion CGS 14mm Pickleball Paddle
Product DescriptionThe JOOLA Ben Johns Hyperion CGS 14mm adds more pop and punch with a thinner core while keeping everything pickleballers love about the Hyperion Series. Specialized foam on the outer edges extends the sweet spot. Durable Carbon Grip Surface provides longer lasting spin and control. USAPA approved for tournament play.
- OFFICIAL PADDLE SPONSOR OF WORLD #1 PICKLEBALL PLAYER BEN JOHNS & THE PPA TOUR: An innovator & global leader in table tennis for 70+ years, JOOLA teams up with Ben Johns to create a new line of pickleball equipment that will forever change the game.
- CARBON GRIP SURFACE (CGS) IS A GAME CHANGER: JOOLA's USAPA Approved CGS technology utilizes a durable, long-lasting Carbon Flex3 textured surface that grips the ball to create more spin on every serve, drive, and dink.
- AGGRESSIVE SHAPE DESIGNED FOR POWER AND SPIN: This professional pickleball paddle offers a unique Aero Curve head design that creates less drag and increases swing speed. Meticulously crafted, each feature is designed to improve your game.
- RESPONSE POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE ADDS DURABILITY & PERFORMANCE: 14mm Response polymer core provides reduced vibration & increases power. The honeycombs compress for better feel while their cell shape & material prolong the life of the racket.
- SWING WITH CONFIDENCE & COMFORT: Sure-Grip technology offers a perforated anti-slip ridge grip, reduces moisture from the surface of the handle for an enhanced grip & increased shock absorption. Long 5.5" handle for more gets & court coverage.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : JOOLA
- Web ID: 22JOOABNJHNSHYPRNTNNC
- SKU: 24281944
- Series: Ben Johns Hyperion
- Class: Premium
- Surface: Carbon Grip
- Core: Response Honeycomb Polymer
- Core Thickness: 14MM
- Control: 90
- Power: 93
- Spin: 93
- Approval: USAPA
- Avg. Weight: 7.7oz
- Paddle Length: 16.5in
- Paddle Width: 7.5in
- Grip Type: Ridge
- Avg. Grip Length: 5.5in
- Avg. Grip Circumference: 4.125in
Pickleball 101: The Continental Grip
Learn to grip your pickleball paddle consistently for maximum power with these pickleball tips.
Pickleball 101: Grip Pressure When Dinking
By loosening your grip on the pickleball paddle, you can help increase feel and consistency when dinking.
How to Choose the Right Swim Paddle
Swimming hand paddles can help you develop strength and improve your stroke technique. Learn how to choose the right swim paddle for you with this Pro Tips guide.
Pickleball 101: The Basics of the Pickleball Serve
Learn the four types of pickleball serves you can use in different situations on the court.
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
How to Hold a SUP Paddle
Practice proper hand positioning so you’re able to move through the water more smoothly when paddleboarding.