Honma XP-1 Driver
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Honma XP-1 Driver:
- Lightweight, ribbed carbon crown constructed from ET40 composite material produces the world’s thinnest and lightest crown in the industry
- Non Rotating System (NRS) technology enables micro adjustments of the lie angle, loft angle and face angle without removing the shaft
- Built-in, draw-biased weighting allows for a high MOI design that creates more speed on off-center hits
- Innovative double slot increases face flex across the entire sole to create explosive speed and accuracy
Encounter game improvement performance with the Honma XP-1 Driver. Designed with a clean, tour-inspired appearance, the XP-1 Driver equips golfers with straight, effortless distance through a combination of high-MOI forgiveness and high launch. A lightweight ribbed carbon crown constructed from ET40 composite material produces the world’s thinnest and lightest crown. Non Rotating System technology enables micro adjustments of the lie angle, loft angle ad face angle without removing the shaft. The innovative double slot increases face flex to create explosive ball speed and improved accuracy.
- Full-profile driver designed to equip game-improvement golfers with straight, effortless distance
- Beautifully crafted by master craftsmen in Sakata Japan with a clean tour-inspired playing position appearance
- Ultralight Honma VIZARD shafts are designed to create a soft feel with ultra-responsive graphite fiber for faster swing speed and effortless distance
- Shaft: VIZARD 43/63 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Honma Tour Velvet Rubber Grip
- Brand : Honma
- Web ID: 19AQ7MXP1DRVRVZ43DRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Head Volume||Swing Weight|
|9.5°||9.5°||59.5°||45.25"||460cc||R - D1 ; S - D1.5-D3.5|
|10.5°||10.5°||59.5°||45.25"||460cc||R - D1 ; S - D1.5-D3.5|
|12.0°||12.0°||59.5°||45.25"||460cc||R - D1 ; S - D1.5-D3.5|