Honma TW-W Wedge
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Honma TW-W Wedge:
- Soft iron-forging method of manufacturing promotes exceptional feel on impact with the ball to meet the high-level needs of all serious golfers
- Area around the neck should be sharpened to ensure that no offset is visually perceived and help maintain consistency across the clubs
- Surface of the face features a blast finish that helps golfers to visualize that more of the face can be used to maximize technique and performance
- Blast finish reduces glare reflecting off the club face so golfers can focus on their shot making when it matters most
Experience the choice of champions when playing the Honma TW-W Wedge. Designed to mirror the TW737 iron sets, the TW-W Wedge helps line up for loft and bounce to equip the serious golfer with every style of play. A soft iron-forging method of manufacturing delivers exceptional feel on impact to help promote a level of confidence and comfort. The entire face features a blast finish to help golfers visualize that more of the face can be used in order to maximize technique and performance. The blast finish also reduces glare reflecting off the club face, allowing for more focus on shot making when it matters most.
- Designed to line up for loft and bounce to equip the serious golfer with every style of play
- New clean and elegant design visually mirrors the TW737 iron sets and promotes the same level of confidence and comfort to help aid in performance
- Shaft: Nippon NS PRO Modus 125 Steel Shaft
- Grip: Honma TW Rubber Grip
- Brand : Honma
- Web ID: 19AQ7MHNMTWWXXXXXWDG
|56°||56°||63.5°||35.00"||8° | 12°||D3|
|58°||58°||63.5°||35.00"||8° | 12°||D3|