Honma TW-747 V Individual Irons – (Steel)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
-- enter copy here --
Key Features of the Honma TW-747 V Irons:
- Cavity back blade iron with beautiful player preferred profile provides top-level performance
- Optimized loft, offset and CG depth delivers incredible distance with enhanced shot and trajectory control
- Precision forged face constructed from S20C Mild Steel creates exceptional feel and sound on impact
- Combination of satin-front and mirror-back finish promotes confidence and comfort to help aid in performance
Encounter incredible precision and power with the Honma TW-747 V Irons. Designed to deliver outstanding performance, the cavity back blade iron equips golfers with exceptional distance, solid feel and controlled ball flight. Optimized loft, offset and center of gravity depth delivers incredible distance combined with enhanced shot and trajectory control. A precision forged face, constructed from S20C Mild Steel, creates exceptional feel and sound on impact. The satin-front and mirror-back finish promotes confidence and comfort to help aid in performance.
- Pure cavity back forged blade iron designed to equip golfers with exceptional distance, solid feel and controlled ball flight
- Hand shaped profile crafted by master clubmakers in Sakata Japan using a decades-old persimmon block prototyping process
- Shaft: Nippon N.S. PRO Modus3 105 Steel Shaft/Nippon N.S. PRO Modus3 120 Steel Shaft
- Grip: Honma TW Rubber Grip
- Brand : Honma
- Web ID: 19AQ7MTW747VMDS10WDG