Honma TW-747 455 Driver
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Honma TW-747 455 Driver:
- Lightweight, ribbed carbon crown constructed from ET40 composite material produces the world’s thinnest and lightest crown in the industry
- Four-Fang technology increases the rigidity of the face perimeter to increase face flex over a wider area for high ball speed
- Weight savings used to precisely place the center of gravity low and deep for a stable, high MOI design that creates more speed on off-center hits
- Torque wrench included with Non-Rotating System to enable micro adjustments of the lie angle, loft angle and face angle without removing shaft
Encounter incredible precision and power with the Honma TW-747 455 Driver. Designed to deliver outstanding performance, the TW-747 Driver equips golfers with explosive carry distance through a more compact playing position profile. A lightweight ribbed carbon crown constructed from ET40 composite material produces the world’s thinnest and lightest crown. Four-Fang technology increases the rigidity of the face perimeter allowing for enhanced face flex over a wider area for high ball speed. Weight savings from ET40 carbon crown lowers the center of gravity for a stable, high MOI design that creates more speed on off-center hits.
- Designed to equip golfers with explosive carry distance with a more compact playing position profile
- Hand shaped profile crafted by master clubmakers in Sakata Japan using a decades-old persimmon block prototyping process
- PGA Tour winning Honma VIZARD shafts are designed using a time proven hand-rolled prototyping process
- Shaft: VIZARD for TW747 60 Shaft
- Grip: Honma TW Rubber Grip
- Brand : Honma
- Web ID: 19AQ7MTW747455DRVDRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Head Volume||Swing Weight|