Honma Beres U-06 2-Star Hybrid
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Honma Beres U-06 2-Star Hybrid:
- Elegant swept crown features a shallow back and low COG for easy launch and improved forgiveness
- Deep heel weight is precisely engineered to produce optimal shot control and easy face closure
- High-strength steel alloy creates a thin, lightweight head for enhanced weighting, increased COR and a fast feel
Experience the best in fine craftsmanship and attention to detail with the Honma Beres U-06 Hybrid. Designed with a beautiful profile, the hybrid equips discerning golfers with the confidence they need to hit their best shot. An elegant swept crown features a shallow back design and low COG for easy launch and improved forgiveness. A deep heel weight is precisely engineered to produce optimal shot control and easy face closure. The thin, lightweight head is constructed from high-strength steel alloy for enhanced weighting, increased COR and a fast feel.
- Beautiful profile hybrid designed to equip the discerning golfer with the confidence to hit their best shot
- Constructed by master craftsmen in Sakata Japan committed to making the highest quality and top-level performance golf clubs
- ARMRQ X shaft, assembled with exclusive 10-axis aerospace-grade nano fiber graphite, is designed to enhance overall club performance
- Honma ARMRQ shafts provide a combination of high tensile strength with high elasticity to deliver impact from the head of the club
- Shaft: Beres ARMRQ X 47 2-Star Shaft
- Flex: R
- Weight: 46.0g (3H); 45.5g (4H); 45.0g (5H); 44.0g (6H) | Torque: 4.6° | Kick Point: Low
- Flex: S
- Weight: 49.0g (3H); 48.5g (4H); 48.0g (5H); 47.0g (6H) | Torque: 4.5° | Kick Point: Low
- Grip: Honma Beres Rubber III N38 Gold Grip
- Shaft: Beres ARMRQ X 43 2-Star Shaft
- Flex: R
- Weight: 43.0g (3H); 42.5g (4H); 42.0g (5H); 41.0g (6H) | Torque: 5.55° | Kick Point: Low
- Grip: Honma Beres Rubber III 36 Gold Grip
- Brand : Honma
- Web ID: 19AQ7MBRS06SBL2SXHYB
|3 Hybrid||19°||60°||40.50"||R - D0 | S - D1|
|4 Hybrid||22°||60°||40.00"||R - D0 | S - D1|
|5 Hybrid||25°||60°||39.50"||R - D0 | S - D1|
|6 Hybrid||28°||60°||39.00"||R - D0 | S - D1|