Honma Beres IS-06 5-Star Individual Irons – (Graphite)
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Honma Beres IS-06 5-Star Irons:
- Forged irons designed to equip the discerning golfer with the feel and confidence to hit a precise shot
- L-cup face structured from precision made, thin steel delivers fast ball speed and feel
- Elegant ground wide sole with bottom slits provides high launch and ball speed for incredible distance
Experience the best in fine craftsmanship and attention to detail with the Honma Beres IS-06 Irons. Designed with precision and elegance, the forged iron equips discerning golfers with the feel and confidence they need to hit an accurate shot. The L-cup face is constructed from thin steel that delivers fast ball speed and increased feel. Elegant ground wide sole with bottom slits provides high launch and increased ball speed for incredible distance.
- Constructed by master craftsmen in Sakata Japan committed to making the highest quality and top-level performance golf clubs
- ARMRQ X shaft, assembled with exclusive 10-axis aerospace-grade nano fiber graphite, is designed to enhance overall club performance
- Honma ARMRQ shafts provide a combination of high tensile strength with high elasticity to deliver impact from the head of the club
- IS-06 5-Star Irons includes Honma’s upgraded ARMRQ shaft that provides lower torque and improved recovery resulting in enhanced accuracy
- Shaft: Beres ARMRQ X 47 5-Star Shaft
- Flex: R
- Weight: 48.5g (4I); 48g (5I); 48.5g (6I); 48g (7I); 51.5g (8I); 51g (9I); 54.5g (10I); 54g (11/AW/SW)
- Torque: 3.05° (4I); 2.98° (5I); 2.91° (6I); 2.84° (7I); 2.71° (8I); 2.64° (9I); 2.51° (10I); 2.44° (11/AW/SW)
- Kick Point: Low-Mid
- Flex: S
- Weight: 51.5g (4I); 51g (5I); 51.5g (6I); 51g (7I); 54.5g (8I); 54g (9I); 57.5g (10I); 57g (11/AW/SW)
- Torque: 2.95° (4I); 2.88° (5I); 2.81° (6I); 2.74° (7I); 2.61° (8I); 2.54° (9I); 2.41° (10I); 2.34° (11/AW/SW)
- Kick Point: Low-Mid
- Grip: Honma Beres Rubber N47 Gold Top Grip
- Brand : Honma
- Web ID: 19AQ7MBRSS065SXXXWDG
|4 Iron||19.5°||60.5°||38.5"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|5 Iron||22.5°||61°||38"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|6 Iron||25.5°||61.5°||37.5"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|7 Iron||28.5°||62°||37"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|8 Iron||32.5°||62.5°||36.5"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|9 Iron||36.5°||63°||36"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|10 Iron||41.5°||63°||35.5"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|11 Iron||46.5°||63°||35"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|AW||51.5°||63°||35"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|SW||56°||64°||35"||R - D0 ; S - D0|