Honma Beres IS-06 4-Star Irons – (Graphite)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Honma Beres IS-06 4-Star Irons:
- Forged irons designed to equip the discerning golfer with the feel and confidence to hit a precise shot
- L-cup face structured from precision made, thin steel delivers fast ball speed and feel
- Elegant ground wide sole with bottom slits provides high launch and ball speed for incredible distance
Experience the best in fine craftsmanship and attention to detail with the Honma Beres IS-06 Irons. Designed with precision and elegance, the forged iron equips discerning golfers with the feel and confidence they need to hit an accurate shot. The L-cup face is constructed from thin steel that delivers fast ball speed and increased feel. Elegant ground wide sole with bottom slits provides high launch and increased ball speed for incredible distance.
- Constructed by master craftsmen in Sakata Japan committed to making the highest quality and top-level performance golf clubs
- ARMRQ X shaft, assembled with exclusive 10-axis aerospace-grade nano fiber graphite, is designed to enhance overall club performance
- Honma ARMRQ shafts provide a combination of high tensile strength with high elasticity to deliver impact from the head of the club
- IS-06 4-Star Irons includes Honma’s upgraded ARMRQ shaft that provides lower torque and improved recovery resulting in enhanced accuracy
- Shaft: Beres ARMRQ X 47 4-Star Shaft
- Flex: R
- Weight: 48.5g (4I); 48g (5I); 48.5g (6I); 48g (7I); 51.5g (8I); 51g (9I); 54.5g (10I); 54g (11/AW/SW)
- Torque: 3.13° (4I); 3.06° (5I); 2.99° (6I); 2.92° (7I); 2.79° (8I); 2.72° (9I); 2.59° (10I); 2.52° (11/AW/SW)
- Kick Point: Low-Mid
- Flex: S
- Weight: 51.5g (4I); 51g (5I); 51.5g (6I); 51g (7I); 54.5g (8I); 54g (9I); 57.5g (10I); 57g (11/AW/SW)
- Torque: 3.03° (4I); 2.96° (5I); 2.89° (6I); 2.82° (7I); 2.69° (8I); 2.62° (9I); 2.49° (10I); 2.42° (11/AW/SW)
- Kick Point: Low-Mid
- Grip: Honma Beres Rubber III N47 Gold Grip
- Brand : Honma
- Web ID: 19AQ7MBRSS06GPH61IRNB
|4 Iron||19.5°||60.5°||38.5"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|5 Iron||22.5°||61°||38"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|6 Iron||25.5°||61.5°||37.5"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|7 Iron||28.5°||62°||37"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|8 Iron||32.5°||62.5°||36.5"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|9 Iron||36.5°||63°||36"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|10 Iron||41.5°||63°||35.5"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|11 Iron||46.5°||63°||35"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|AW||51.5°||63°||35"||R - C8 ; S - C9|
|SW||56°||64°||35"||R - D0 ; S - D0|