G/FORE Men's MG4+ Golf Shoes
Shoe Width: Medium/D
- Premium waterproof upper offers 360 degrees of support while protecting your foot from the elements
- 3D molded external heel cup provides lateral support and helps keep your foot locked in through every phase of your swing
- Direct, under-heel comfort with removable and washable insoles
- G/FORE comfort system technology footbed nubs allow maximum airflow while massaging your feet
- Responsive EVA midsole with auxetic sidewall will keep your feet comfortable after long days on the course
- 2-piece rubber non-slip outsole with hybrid knurled and sawtooth traction keep golfers sure-footed
- Material: 98% TPU, 2% nylon vamp, 94% polyester, 6% spandex liner
- Size & Fit: Fits similarly to the Gallivanter style but with a slightly wider toe box. It is recommended to order the same size as the Gallivanter style, or if you are between sizes, ordering up 1/2 size
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : G/FORE
- Web ID: 22JZCMMG4TWLGHTXXGSH
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
Best Golf Shoes
Time for a new pair of golf shoes? Start your search with our list of top sellers, customer favorites and new arrivals.
Spiked vs. Spikeless Golf Shoes
Learn about the differences between spiked and spikeless golf shoes and get the right fit for your game.
When to Replace Your Golf Shoes
Are your golf shoes up to par? Use the following guide to determine if it’s time to upgrade your golf footwear.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.