CopperFit Pro Series Knee Sleeve
There's no substitute for the pinpoint relief of the CopperFit Pro Series Sleeve. The copper-infused compression garment provides the ultimate in comfort and support, with strategically positioned kinesiology bands targeting pain points, further enhancing recovery and performance. Copper's natural properties help protect against odor, meaning you stay fresher longer.
- Knee sleeve especially helpful for running, walking, and standing for extended periods
- Copper-infused compression garment stabilizes and supports targeted muscles
- Strategically patterned kinesiology bands target known pain center points
- Provides support for pain, stiffness, and soreness
- Aids in recovery and performance by improving circulation
- Natural properties of copper help protect against odor-causing bacteria
- 82% polyester, 14% spandex, 4% copper ion fiber
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Copper Fit
- Web ID: 16COFUCPPRFTPRSRSSPMXXX
Volleyball Serving Tips: Jump Serve
Master these three components of this serve for some additional power to attack your opponent.
Volleyball Serving Tips: Float Serve
Boost your volleyball skill set with the effective float serve that can score points and disrupt an opponent’s offense.
Softball Pitcher Drills: Arm Speed Knee Drill
Put focus on your upper body with this helpful softball pitching drill for improved arm speed and wrist snap.
Pickleball 101: How to Return a Serve
Being ready for whatever your opponent sends over the net is the first step to a successful pickleball match.
Basketball Drills: The Rip Series
Work on beating the defender off the dribble with this high-octane drill.
Pickleball 101: The Basics of the Pickleball Serve
Learn the four types of pickleball serves you can use in different situations on the court.
Partner Workout: Five Exercises to Do With a Partner
Grab a buddy and take on this high-intensity partner series!