Cobra Women's KING F9 Speedback Driver – White/Rose Gold
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
A revolutionary advancement, the Cobra KING F9 Speedback Driver is the King of Speed. Cobra’s longest, fastest driver ever utilizes SPEEDBACK Technology, which combines aerodynamic club head design with a low weight structure to elevate speed and distance. An industry-first CNC Milled Face equipped with E9 Speed Tuned and Dual Roll Technologies creates precise performance. Cobra’s first-ever Carbon Wrap Crown wraps around the body to save 10g of weight for enhanced stability
Cobra KING F9 Speedback – The Ultimate Formula For Speed:
- Cobra’s longest, fastest driver ever combines aerodynamic optimization with a low Center of Gravity
- SPEEDBACK Technology delivers Cobra’s most aerodynamic club head to reduce drag for max speed
- Raised skirt, raised tail/aft, raised/rounded crown and rounded front perimeter optimize air flow
- Low SPEEDBACK weight structure combines with efficient aerodynamics to maintain a low, deep CG
- 360° Aero Technology features innovative crown and sole aero trips to further optimize aerodynamic performance
- Aero Trips are strategically positioned relative to airflow, speed and drag to increase club head speed and distance
CNC Precision Milled Face with E9 Speed Tuned + Dual Roll Technologies:
- The industry’s only CNC Precision Milled Face ensures face is machined to precise specs for optimal performance
- Machining process is 5x more precise than conventional hand polished drivers to achieve greater consistency
- CNC Milling delivers Cobra’s thinnest, hottest face repeatedly on every driver manufactured
- Forged Titanium E9 Face with variable thickness structure creates more deflection and a larger Sweet Zone
- Dual Roll Technology utilizes precise curvatures at top and bottom of face to optimize launch + spin on off-center hits
Cobra’s First-Ever Carbon Wrap Crown:
- Cobra engineers’ attempt to continually push the boundaries of innovation
- Carbon fiber wrap crown design wraps around the body to save weight compared to titanium crowns
- 12% larger carbon fiber area saves/strategically repositions 10g of weight for stability and performance
COBRA CONNECT™, Powered by Arccos:
- Seamlessly integrated, electronically enabled Arccos sensors in the butt end of each grip help golfers track performance
- Detailed stats are recorded automatically, allowing golfers to access in-depth analysis using COBRA CONNECT/Arccos 360 apps
- COBRA CONNECT system gives you access to advanced GPS distances on 40,000+ courses worldwide for greater efficiency
- Share best shots and compete against playing partners, friends and the COBRA CONNECT worldwide community
- Adjustable Weight System allows you to move the CG forward or backward for fine-tuned launch + spin
- MyFly8 features 8 adjustable loft settings to maximize distance and trajectory
- SmartPad keeps the club head square at address, regardless of loft setting
- High loft settings and draw bias adjustments enable enhanced performance
- Fujikura ATMOS Women’s Shaft promotes low-spinning flight with high launch characteristics
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect - Grey
- Brand : Cobra
- Web ID: 18CBRWF9DRVRWHTPNDRV
- SKU: 19641649
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||CG Adjustability||Swing Weight|
|12.5°||11° | 11.5° | 11.5° D | 12.5° | 12.5° D | 13.5° | 13.5° D | 14°||59.5°||44.25"||Front / Back||C5|