Cobra KING Speedzone XTREME Driver – Black/White
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Cobra KING Speedzone XTREME Driver:
- CNC Milled Infinity face ensures face is machined to precise specs for optimal performance and maximum speed
- New T-Bar Speed Chassis is lighter and stronger to endure high speed collisions and deliver incredible stability and feel
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown covers 50% of the club body while saving/strategically repositioning 25g of weight for stability and performance
- Low SPEEDBACK™ weight structure combines with efficient aerodynamics to maintain a low, deep CG
- Streamlined SPEEDBACK™ shape delivers Cobra’s most aerodynamic club head to reduce drag for max speed
- High MOI design allows weight to be positioned low and wide for improved stability and optimized performance on off-center hits
A revolutionary advancement, the Cobra KING Speedzone Driver is the Ultimate Formula for Speed. Cobra’s most forgiving driver utilizes a larger shape with more perimeter weighting and a tungsten back weight to help accomplish the highest level of MOI. A CNC Milled Infinity Face helps to ensure the face is machined to precise specs for optimal performance. Cobra’s 360 Carbon Wrap Crown wraps around the body to save 25g of weight for enhanced stability.
COBRA CONNECT™, Powered by Arccos:
- Seamlessly integrated, electronically enabled Arccos sensors in the butt end of each grip help golfers track performance
- Detailed stats are recorded automatically, allowing golfers to access in-depth analysis using COBRA CONNECT/Arccos 360 apps
- COBRA CONNECT system gives you access to advanced GPS distances on 40,000+ courses worldwide for greater efficiency
- Share best shots and compete against playing partners, friends and the COBRA CONNECT worldwide community
- Cobra’s most forgiving driver designed to equip golfers with super-fast and incredibly straight driving techniques
- Larger shape with more perimeter weighting and a tungsten back weight helps to accomplish Cobra’s highest measured MOI
- UST Helium Graphite Shaft designed for golfers who desire lightweight shaft structure with extreme stability
- Tensei AV Blue 65 Graphite Shaft promotes mid-spinning flight with mid launch characteristics
- Aldila Rogue Silver 60 Graphite Shaft promotes low-spinning flight with mid launch characteristics
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60 Graphite Shaft designed for aggressive swingers who seek improved feel and low flight
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect – Black
- Brand : Cobra
- Web ID: 19CBRMSPDZNXTRMDVDRVA
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||CG Adjustability||Swing Weight|
|9°||7.5° | 8° | 8°D | 9° | 9° D | 10° | 10°D | 10.5°||57.50°||45.50"||Fixed Back||D1-D4|
|10.5°||9° | 9.5° | 9.5°D | 10.5° | 10.5° D | 11.5° | 11.5°D | 12°||58.50°||45.50"||Fixed Back||D1-D4|
|12.0°||10.5° | 11.0° | 11.0°D | 12.0° | 12.0° D | 13.0° | 13.0°D | 13.5°||59.50°||45.50"||Fixed Back||D1-D4|