Cobra F-MAX ONE LENGTH Irons – (Graphite)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Unlock your best golf game in ONE swing with Cobra F-MAX ONE LENGTH Irons. Each club is the length of a 7 iron to allow for a repeatable swing throughout the set. Low-profile club heads with deep undercut cavities promote heightened launch. The back/heel CG location combines with slight hosel offset and weaker loft settings to generate easy launch and carry distance. Specialty wedge constructions maximize spin and versatility around the green.
F-MAX ONE Length vs. F-MAX Traditional Length
- In a traditional iron set, certain swing variables can change as you switch between longer and shorter irons
- ONE Length promotes one setup and one swing to simplify the process, allowing golfers to swing every iron like the 7 iron
- Traditional Length feature progressive lengths, weights and lies to help golfers achieve optimal distance gaps between irons
Cobra F-MAX ONE LENGTH Irons: Improved Clubhead Construction
- A lower profile clubhead design moves the CG (Center of Gravity) lower and further back for improved launch, while a deeper undercut creates more face flex for maximum ball speed on off-center hits
- Thinner, 17-4 Stainless Steel used in the long irons (4-7) for improved speed and distance, while a softer 431 stainless steel is used in the short irons (8-SW) for ultra-soft feel and precision
- Nickle chrome plated finish delivers improved aesthetics and durability for a premium look that lasts longer
- Offset model features a slightly offset hosel and is engineered for golfers with moderate swing speeds who require maximum draw bias
F-MAX ONE LENGTH Irons: Designed with Ease of Launch and Forgiveness in Mind
- A – Back/Heel CG Weight is strategically positioned back and heelward to promote straighter, more forgiving ball flights
- B – Offset Design An offset hosel design creates higher launch with draw bias for straighter, more accurate approach shots
- C – Greater Lofts Weaker iron lofts benefit golfers with moderate swing speeds by promoting easier launch for maximum carry distance
Lightweight Technology Built for Effortless Speed and Distance
- A – F-MAX Lamkin REL Mid-Size Grip Larger, midsize grip improves comfort and consistency with every swing
- B – Cobra F-MAX SuperLite Graphite Shaft Lighter shaft weight helps golfers with moderate swing speeds generate more club head speed with less effort for maximum distance
- C – Lighter Swing Weight Lighter swing weights improve comfort during the swing to help moderate swingers see improvements in launch and speed
- Brand : Cobra
- Web ID: 17CBRMFMXNGPH6PWXIRN
- SKU: 18924537