Cobra F-MAX Hybrid/Irons – (Graphite)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Fine tune your approach play with Cobra F-MAX Hybrid/Irons. Cobra’s lightest, easiest-to-hit hybrids ever feature back/heel CG placement, an offset neck and forged 450 SS faces designed to help maximize performance and forgiveness. F-MAX Irons feature a low-profile head design and higher lofts to help golfers get the ball airborne and on the intended target line. Specialty wedges, equipped with versatile sole profiles, elevate scoring performance.
Cobra F-MAX Hybrid/Irons: Hosel Offset
- Offset models feature a slightly offset hosel and is engineered for golfers with moderate swing speeds who require maximum draw bias
F-MAX Hybrid: Easy Up and Straight. More Accuracy. Period.
- A – Back/Heel CG A fixed back weight positioned near the heel promotes straighter, more forgiving ball flights
- B – Forged Titanium 6-4 Face Engineered to deliver improved ball speeds across the face for more consistent performance
- C – Crown Alignment A visually appealing crown alignment detail makes it easy to align the club head at address for straighter trajectories down the target line
F-MAX Irons: Designed with Ease of Launch and Forgiveness in Mind
- A – Back/Heel CG Weight is strategically positioned back and heelward to promote straighter, more forgiving ball flights
- B – Improved Club Head Construction Deeper undercut head design and progressive head constructions optimize launch, forgiveness and response
- C – Greater Lofts Weaker iron lofts benefit golfers with moderate swing speeds by promoting easier launch for maximum carry distance
Lightweight Technology Built for Effortless Speed and Distance
- A – F-MAX Lamkin REL Mid-Size Grip Larger, midsize grip improves comfort and consistency with every swing
- B – Cobra F-MAX SuperLite Graphite Shaft Lighter shaft weight helps golfers with moderate swing speeds generate more club head speed with less effort for maximum distance
- C – Lighter Swing Weight Lighter swing weights improve comfort during the swing to help moderate swingers see improvements in launch and speed
- Brand : Cobra
- Web ID: 17CBRMFMXGPH45H6PHIR