Cobra F-MAX Airspeed Hybrid
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Cobra F-MAX Airspeed Hybrid:
- Lightweight design helps golfers of all skill levels maximize club head speed and performance
- Strategic weight placement in the heel allows golfers to hit straighter, more consistent shots
- Shallow face profile lowers the CG for higher ball flights that land softly onto greens
- Offset hosel engineered for golfers with moderate swing speeds who require draw bias
Swing quicker and easier with the Cobra F-MAX Airspeed Hybrid. Engineered to help golfers gain club head speed, each hybrid features a lightweight design and a shallow face profile for added performance. Back/Heel Center of Gravity positioning helps golfers hit the ball longer and straighter with more consistency. An offset hosel design promotes higher launch with more draw bias for straighter shots.
- Cobra’s lightest hybrid designed to equip golfers with moderate swing speeds to swing quicker and easier
- Cobra’s Airspeed shafts are 5g lighter in order for golfers to swing faster around the body while still using the same smooth tempo
- Shaft: Cobra Airspeed 50/45 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin Rel 360 Black Midsize Grip
- Brand : Cobra
- Web ID: 20CBRMFMXRSPDHYBSHYB