Cobra AeroJet LS Driver
- 2023 Golf Digest Hot List Gold Winner
- Advanced Aerodynamic Design for the Fastest Club Speed Possible
- PWR-Bridge Weighting
- PWRSHELL With H.O.T Face
- Carbon Crown and Sole
- Adjustable Weighting
Aerojet LS Driver
- Seamless aerodynamic design is adapted to deliver faster clubhead speed for maximized distance
- Innovative suspended PWR-Bridge weight design enables unrestricted flexibility of the face and sole, and positions the CG low and forward to unleash faster ball speed
- Forged PWRSHELL face insert maximizes flexibility for faster ball speed and higher launch. A H.O.T Face design uses artificial intelligence to create a variable thickness pattern that delivers more efficient speed and spin across the face
- Carbon fiber crown and sole create a lighter and stronger chassis
- Two adjustable weight settings in the heel and toe allow for a neutral or fade-biased ball flight
- Premium Shaft Offering: New for 2023, LA Golf Series A Low shafts now offered for Aerojet LS
- Low Spin/Player
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Cobra
- Web ID: 22CBRMRJTLSDRVRMCDRV
Ready for the Course: How to Buy the Best Golf Driver
Whenever you step up to the tee, your driver needs to provide distance, trajectory and control. Learn what to look for in a driver to deliver a strong opening shot.
Why You Should Get Fitted for a Driver
Launch your tee shots even farther down the fairway by learning how a custom driver fitting can benefit your game.
Gift Wrap Hacks: Two Ways to Wrap a Golf Driver
Wrapping oddly shaped gifts like a golf driver is anything but a gimme. Learn two unique golf gift ideas with this Pro Tips guide.
Golf Course Simulation on the Driving Range
Visualize playing a round on the course during your next trip to the range to work on more than just your driver.
Baseball Pro Tips: Work Ethic with Bryce Harper
All-star outfielder Bryce Harper details what drives his performance on the field in this Pro Tips breakdown.
Learning the Single Leg Takedown Wrestling Move
This offensive wrestling technique can help you take control of your opponent and drive them to the mat.