Cleveland RTX-3 Blade Wedge - Black Satin
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Achieve your most consistent wedge performance with the RTX-3 Blade Wedge. Feel Balancing Technology shifts the CG closer to the center of the face to maximize control and tighten shot dispersion. A New Rotex face design combines Tour Zip Grooves, loft-optimized 2-pass Micromilling and optimal laser milling to push traction to the conforming limit. New, Tour-proven V-Sole grinds feature more leading edge bounce for improved turf interaction.
Feel Balancing Technology:
- Patent-pending technology shifts Center of Gravity closer to the impact zone to improve performance
- Specifically engineered to improve feel and tighten shot dispersion, giving golfers maximum control
- Shorter hosel with internal Microcavity optimally redistributes 9g of weight to further enhance CG location
New, Tour-Proven V-Sole Grinds:
Specifically engineered with increased leading edge bounce to help get the club head through the turf at impact for crisper feel
- V-LG Grind: 1 Dot (Low Bounce Grind) · Lowest effective bounce. Ideal for those with a shallow attack angle who play on firm course conditions
- V-MG Grind: 2 Dot (Mid Bounce Grind) ·· Mid-range effective bounce that will suit the widest range of short game styles and course conditions
- V-FG Grind: 3 Dot (Full Sole Grind) ··· Highest effective bounce now with trailing edge relief. Optimal for steeper attack angles and softer turf conditions
- New Rotex face design combines three innovations to maximize spin with more consistency and greenside control
- New Tour Zip Grooves have deeper, narrower U shape with sharp edge radius to enhance contact across a variety of conditions
- Advanced two pass micro milling pattern increases friction and is directionally enhanced by loft for optimized performance
- Lower lofts (46° - 52°) have a straighter pattern to accommodate fuller shots
- Higher lofts (54° - 64°) have more angled pattern to optimize open face shots
- Optimal Laser Milling between the grooves pushes surface roughness to the confirming limit for incredible control
- Blade head design is ideal for maximizing overall wedge performance and workability
- Ultra-durable Black Satin finish formulated to last longer than previous generations
- Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel Shaft
- Grip: Cleveland Blue Cap Grip by Lamkin
- Brand : Cleveland
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 16CLEMRTX3BLCKSTNWDG
- SKU: 17389676
|54||54°||64°||35.13"||8° (V-LG); 11° (V-MG); 14° (V-FG)||D5|
|56||56°||64°||35.13"||8° (V-LG); 11° (V-MG); 14° (V-FG)||D5|
|58||58°||64°||35"||6° (V-LG); 9° (V-MG); 12° (V-FG)||D6|
|60||60°||64°||35"||6° (V-LG); 9° (V-MG); 12° (V-FG)||D6|