Cleveland Frontline CERO Single Bend Putter
- 2022 Golf Digest Hot List Gold Winner
Key Features of the Cleveland Frontline CERO Single Bend Putter:
- Two Metal Injection Molded Tungsten weights move the center of gravity to the face for straighter putts and greater accuracy on the green
- Speed Optimized Face Technology helps to deliver consistent distance and normalize ball speed across the face
- 2135 Technology allows for accurate alignment by positioning the sightline on the exact center axis of the ball for superior stability
- Two hosel configurations available to provide a superior fit and custom experience
Make a statement on the green while playing the Cleveland Frontline Putters. Two Metal Injection Molded Tungsten weights move the center of gravity to the face so golfers can cinch more birdies, make more pars and sink more putts. Speed Optimized Face Technology delivers consistent distance and normalize ball speed across the face, while 2135 Technology allows for accurate alignment and better aim. Two hosel configurations are offered for each putter in order to suit every player’s needs.
- Cleveland’s most powerful putter yet that helps golfers cinch more birdies, make more pars and sink more putts
- Rounded full mallet head profile maximizes visual cues for increased confidence at address
- Face Balanced design with Single Bend hosel suits golfers with a straight back, straight through putting stroke
- Black finish creates a clean, simple look at address to limit distraction and elevate accuracy
- Grip: Lamkin SINKFit Pistol Frontline Grip
- Lamkin SINKFit Pistol Frontline Grip features a pistol shape to promote better alignment and higher consistency
- Brand : Cleveland
- Web ID: 19CLEMFRNTLNCRSBXPTR
|Model||Loft||Lie||Available Lengths||Toe Hang||Hosel Type||Head Weight|
|Frontline CERO||3°||70°||33", 34", 35"||Face Balanced||Single Bend||370g|
Tips to Help You Become a Better Hitter
Perfecting your swing never goes out of style. Improvements can always be made, and focusing on these key areas can take your swing to the next level.
How to Do the Single-Leg RDL
Test out your stability and overall body control by incorporating this RDL exercise into your next strength training workout.
Why You Should Get Your Putter Fit
PGA Pro Shanon Hoyt explains why getting your putter fitted can make a huge difference on the green.
Learning the Single Leg Takedown Wrestling Move
This offensive wrestling technique can help you take control of your opponent and drive them to the mat.
How To Buy The Right Golf Putter
Looking to improve your short game? Find a putter to match the unique mechanics of your stroke.
The Best Putters for 2021 / The 10 Best Putters for 2020 / The Best Putters for Every Golfer
Improve your stroke and lower your score with this list of the best putters.
Five Lower Body Resistance Band Exercises
Looking to start a resistance band workout routine? Get a lower body burn with these five moves.