Cleveland CBX 2 Wedge – (Steel)
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Cleveland CBX 2 Wedge:
- Hollow-Cavity design with additional weight distributed to the perimeter provides enhanced forgiveness at impact
- Three different sole grinds available that deliver improved versatility for incredible shot execution
- V Shaped Sole: Available in loft options 46° - 52° that promotes full swing and square faced shots by gliding over turf without digging
- S Shaped Sole: Available in loft options 54° and 56° that promotes bunker shots and open-faced shots from the rough or fairway
- C Shaped Sole: Available in loft options 58° and 60° that promotes lob shots with an open face
- Feel Balancing Technology with a Gelback TPU Insert and a toe-biased CG reduces vibration for amazing feel
- Rotex Face Technology delivers sharp Tour Zip Grooves and aggressive face milling to create maximum spin and short game control
Gain forgiveness in your short game with the Cleveland CBX 2 Wedge. Designed for players who play cavity back irons, the versatile wedge delivers improved consistency by providing tour-level spin and control. A hollow-cavity design distributes additional weight to the perimeter for enhanced forgiveness at impact. Three different sole grind options allow for improved versatility and incredible shot execution. Rotex Face Technology contains sharp Tour Zip Grooves and aggressive face milling to create maximum spin and short game control.
- Equips golfers who play cavity back irons with a forgiving, versatile wedge that provides tour-level spin and control
- Designed to improve consistency in player’s short game by allowing for square, open-faced and flop shots off any greenside surface
- Lightweight shaft options create an easier swing while still maintaining remarkable launch and unmatched quality characteristics
- Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Steel Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin 360 Grip
- Brand : Cleveland
- Web ID: 19CLEMCBX2STLXXXXWDG
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Bounce||Sole Grind||Swing Weight|