Callaway XR Speed Driver
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Fast just got a whole lot faster with the Callaway XR Speed Driver. A Triaxial Carbon Composite Crown combines with refined Speed Steps to harmonize weight distribution and aerodynamic efficiency around the head. The latest evolution of Variable Face Thickness Technology – X Face VFT – is the lightest, most flexible and hottest face Callaway has ever produced and affords maximized ball speed on impacts across the face.
X Face VFT – Callaway’s Hottest Face Ever:
- Callaway’s latest evolution of innovative Variable Face Thickness (VFT) Technology
- X Face VFT is the lightest, most flexible and hottest face Callaway has ever designed
- Engineered to maximize ball speed on impact locations across the face
Triaxial Carbon Crown + Refined Speed Step:
- Triaxial Carbon Crown is 45% lighter than XR16 titanium crown, significantly improving mass properties
- Lightweight crown lowers Center of Gravity placement, improves forgiveness and maximizes distance
- Latest Speed Step refinement improves aerodynamic efficiency and air flow over and around the head
- XR Speed takes Callaway’s knowledge about aerodynamics and face tech to deliver distance with forgiveness
- OptiFit 8-way adjustable hosel technology helps golfers lock in ideal loft and lie angle measurements
- Draw or neutral lie angle options provide dialed in flight path adjustment potential
- Project X HZRDUS T800 Graphite Shaft is lightweight and produces mid/high flight
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 18CWYMXRSPDDRVRXXDRV
|9°||Adjustable (8° - 11°)||58° (Adjustable)||45.5"||460cc||D3|
|10.5°||Adjustable (9.5° - 12.5°)||58° (Adjustable)||45.5"||460cc||D3|