Callaway X-Forged UT Utility Irons – (Graphite)
Engineered with extensive Tour input, Callaway X-Forged UT Utility Irons provide a versatile option off the tee. A tungsten infused insert increases MOI to create effortless launch, carry and player-preferred control. The traditional long iron shape combines a hollow body construction and 360 Face Cup Technology to increase forgiveness and performance across the face. CG positioning toward the center of the face maximizes ball speed and accuracy.
Forged Precision and Performance
Callaway used extensive input from Tour players in this forged design. The CG is strategically positioned in line with the center of the face for maximum ball speed and straighter flight.
More Control and Forgiveness
The tungsten infused insert increases MOI, making it easier to control shots with easy launch and long carry. The hollow body construction also adds forgiveness in traditional long iron shape.
Longer Average Distance
Callaway’s industry-leading 360 Face Cup technology increases ball speed with greater efficiency on center hits, and further minimizes distance loss on off-center hits
UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Shaft
- Designed for players looking for increased distance without sacrificing accuracy
- Engineered to provide great feel, Tour control and elevated stability in a lightweight profile
- Optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft promote efficient energy transfer for increased distance
- Brand : Callaway
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 17CWYMXFRGDTGPHRNHYB