Callaway Women's Rogue Hybrid
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Dare to go Rogue while playing the Callaway Rogue Hybrid. Callaway’s first application of Jailbreak Technology in a Hybrid utilizes titanium bars to stiffen the body, while a Hyper Speed Face Cup optimizes energy transfer and forgiveness across the face. An ultra-low CG location encourages long, straight flight characteristics for optimal trajectory. The traditional club head profile and lofts enable versatility and performance as you target the green.
Exceptional Ball Speed from the Jailbreak Effect
- Callaway’s R&D Team successfully installed the groundbreaking Jailbreak technology in a hybrid for the first time
- New, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak titanium bars behind the face are 25% lighter than previous model
- Jailbreak Technology stiffens the crown and sole at impact to create more ball speed across more face area
- Stiffer body combines with Hyper Speed Face Cup to promote improved performance across an expansive area of the face
- Jailbreak and Hyper Speed Face Cup work together to create the Jailbreak Effect, which promotes a remarkable boost in ball speed and distance
- Callaway’s two most effective speed-enhancing technologies combine to make their most powerful hybrid ever
- Exceptionally low CG placement makes Rogue Hybrids super easy to launch for greater versatility
- Ultra-thin, Carpenter 455 steel face with Hyper Speed Face Cup for more speed on impacts across the face
High-Performance Shaft Option
- Premium, aftermarket Tour-proven shaft engineered to promote speed, stability, feel and control
Aldila QUARANTA 40 Graphite Shaft
- Designed to improve high performance, ultra-lightweight, sub-50g shaft design
- NexGen Micro Laminate Technology (MLT) provides the highest level of performance in an ultra-lightweight shaft
- Structure and material placement have been optimized to offer ideal flex and torque characteristics for superior feel
- Weight: 46g | Torque: 6.8° | Kick Point: Mid/Low | Trajectory: Mid
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 18CWYWRGHYBRDLRHXHYB