Callaway Women's Mack Daddy 4 Platinum Chrome Wedge
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
The product of rigorous testing and Tour validation, Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Wedges set a new performance standard. The refined W-Grind unlocks the versatility required to play any type of scoring shot around the green. Proprietary Groove-In-Groove Technology combines with Micro-Positive Surface Roughness to create unparalleled short game control. Loft-optimized weighting and a soft 8620 Carbon Steel construction enable uniquely satisfying feel.
W-Grind: Versatility For Every Shot and Every Swing
- Sole is wider at the center and toe, and narrower at the heel, with moderate heel relief and generous front-to-back camber. That prevents digging without increasing bounce, and keeps the leading edge close to the turf at impact. Great for open-faced shots and more versatile than the previous W-Grind. (12° Bounce)
The New Standard for Wedge Performance
- Most vigorously tested and Tour-validated wedge Callaway has ever offered
- Tour refined shapes, sole grinds and camber make it easier to create clean contact on tight lies for greater control
- 4 weight ports and milled aluminum medallions enables positioning of the CG progressively upward as loft increases for solid feel on every shot
- Club head constructed of soft 8620 Carbon Steel to equip golfers with a uniquely satisfying feel
Groove-In-Groove Technology + Micro-Positive Surface Texture
- Proprietary Groove-In-Groove Technology is saw-cut and horizontally milled to precise tolerances for spin
- Lower-lofted wedges (52° and below) feature a 20D groove for more consistent spin on fuller shots
- Higher-lofted wedges (54° and up) feature an aggressive 5D groove for maximum control out of the rough and around green
- Each 16-groove configuration features Callaway’s extra “Nip It” groove near the leading edge for added spin control
- Micro-Positive Surface Roughness milled into the flat parts of the face enable increased spin on a variety of shots
- 3 raised micro ridges extend the length of the hitting area to grab golf ball’s cover and deliver Tour-level spin control
- Combination of grooves + micro grooves provides 84 contact points for the face to grab the ball’s cover
- Developed by Roger Cleveland and Callaway R&D, with heavy influence by Tour-pro input
- More compact shape, straighter leading edge, tighter leading edge radius and more offset compared to MD3
- Premium, highly-durable Platinum Chrome finish provides Tour-preferred aesthetics
- Shaft: Aldila Wedge Graphite
- Grip: Lamkin Diamond Black Grip
- Brand : Callaway
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 17CWYWWMNSMCKDDDYWDG
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Bounce/Grind||Groove Type||Swing Weight|