Callaway Women's JAWS Raw Wedge
Hand: Right Hand
Shaft: UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite
Wedge Bounce: 12.0°
Wedge Grind/Sole: W
- Razor Sharp Grooves
- New Raw Face
- Offset Groove-in-Groove Technology
- All-new Z grind with an aggressive leading-edge chamber improves turf interaction for a more forgiving, low bounce option
TOTAL SPIN MACHINE
- Razor sharp grooves, with a 37° wall angle to elevate the groove-edge sharpness. From 80 yards and in, these grooves promote a controlled "one hop and stop" trajectory
- New raw face. Callaway has removed the plating on the face which allows for rusting over time in the scoring zone, while maintaining the premium look throughout the rest of the clubhead. Removing the plating enables a more direct connection between the ball and the face at impact
- Offset Groove-in-Groove Technology. Positioning the milled micro-grooves at a 20° angle promotes added spin on chips, pitches, and lob shots
- A muted toe pad on the face reduces glare at address
WEIGHT BALANCED DESIGN
- The Pitch, Gap, Sand, and Lob Wedges have been meticulously crafted to enhance their specific performance benefits. Tungsten is in a Callaway wedge for the first time ever, on the sand and lob wedges, to center the CG position for control and feel. Variable length hosels are engineered to control trajectory while enhancing forgiveness.
VERSATILITY AND SHOT MAKING
- The Jaws Raw Women’s lineup fits a wide variety of wedge shots with lofts ranging from 52°, 56° and 60°, along with our standard S and wide sole W grinds in the Raw Face Chrome Finish.
- In designing the Jaws Raw, legendary wedge maker Roger Cleveland has created a classic design, with a straighter leading edge and a smooth hosel connection that removes any notch near the heel. This is feedback straight from the Tour, so golfers everywhere can enjoy Tour-level wedge performance.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 22CWYWJWSRWWMNSCHWDG