Callaway Women's JAWS MD5 Wedge
Wedge FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Through an interview and an evaluation of your wedge technique, we can determine the proper type(s) and loft(s) of wedges that are best suited for you.
Sole design, loft and club length are the key elements. Based on the interview and short game swing analysis, we determine the proper wedge sole design to optimize performance on the short approaches and scoring shots around the green. We find the best loft options based on your current set make-up and the distance gapping needs that enhance your ability to control distance and trajectory on short approaches, chip shots, pitches and sand shots. The proper length of each wedge is measured to further enhance your distance and control.
Discover your desired feel in the wedges. Call your Golf Galaxy store today to book your Wedge Gap Analysis.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
The product of rigorous testing and Tour validation, Callaway JAWS MD5 Wedges set a new performance standard. The refined W-Grind unlocks the versatility required to play any type of scoring shot around the green. Proprietary JAWS groove design combines with Groove-In-Groove Technology to create incredible spin and unparalleled short game control. Loft-optimized weighting and a soft 8620 Carbon Steel construction enable uniquely satisfying feel.
- Sole is wider at the center and toe, and narrower at the heel, with moderate heel relief and generous front-to-back camber. That prevents digging without increasing bounce, and keeps the leading edge close to the turf at impact. Great for open-faced shots and more versatile than the previous W-Grind. (12° Bounce)
- Most vigorously tested and Tour-validated wedge Callaway has ever offered
- Developed by Roger Cleveland and Callaway R&D, with heavy influence by Tour-pro input
- Total performance wedge with premium shape, striking finish, outstanding feel, unique versatility and exceptional spin
- Tour refined shapes, soles, grinds and camber make it easier to create clean contact on tight lies for control
- New JAWS groove design creates groove-edge sharpness for maximum grip and spin control
- Proprietary Groove-In-Groove Technology are saw-cut and horizontally milled to precise tolerances for spin
- Lower-lofted wedges (52° and below) feature a 20D groove for more consistent spin on fuller shots
- Higher-lofted wedges (54° and up) feature an aggressive 5D groove for maximum control out of rough and around green
- Each 16-groove configuration features Callaway’s extra “Nip It” groove near the leading edge for added spin control
- Micro-Positive Surface Roughness milled into the flat parts of the face enable increased spin on a variety of shots
- 3 raised micro ridges extend the length of hitting area to grab golf ball’s cover to deliver Tour-level spin control
- Combination of grooves + micro grooves provides 84 contact points for the face to grab the ball’s cover
- 4 weight ports and milled aluminum medallions enable progressive CG placement for solid feel on every shot
- Club head constructed of soft 8620 Carbon Steel to equip golfers with a uniquely satisfying feel
- Premium, highly-durable Platinum Chrome finish provides Tour-preferred aesthetics
- Shaft: UST Recoil Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin Comfort Black/Blue Grip
- Brand : Callaway
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Web ID: 19CWYWMD5JWSWMNSCWDG
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Bounce/Grind||Groove Type||Swing Weight|