Callaway Women's Great Big Bertha Custom Irons
- Forged Titanium Face
- CP4 Titanium Body
- Tungsten Speed Cartidge
- Patented Urethane Microspheres
GREAT BIG BERTHA IRONS
- Lightweight Power from a Forged Titanium Face and CP4 Titanium Body - By leveraging materials that are typically reserved for drivers, Callaway has generated up to 96g of discretionary weight, and precisely repositioned this saved weight to increase launch and forgiveness. The Great Big Bertha iron features the thinnest titanium face ever used in a Callaway iron. On top of that, it’s also the lightest. The Commercially Pure Grade 4 (CP4) Titanium body flexes more at impact than traditional steel and works together with the thinner face to transfer more energy to the ball
- Speed and Launch from the Tungsten Speed Cartridge - The Tungsten Speed Cartridge features up to 145g of high-density tungsten, which provides increased speed and launch by giving the deepest center of gravity ever achieved in a Callaway iron. This unmatched level of tungsten is a 133% increase over Rogue ST Max, and the most ever in a Callaway iron.
- A.I.-Designed Forged Titanium Face for Increased Consistency - The forged titanium face is optimized to increase speed and improve spin consistency. Great Big Bertha is the first Callaway iron to combine titanium and A.I. technologies for optimized performance.
- Patented Urethane Microspheres for Exceptional Feel - Callaway’s patented urethane microspheres enhance sound and deliver a softer feel, while still allowing the face to flex for more ball speed.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 22CWYWGBB23WMNSCSSPI
|Swingweight||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)|