Callaway Women's Epic Flash Driver
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Go faster and farther with the Callaway Epic Flash Driver. Flash Face Construction – the first known application A.I. in golf equipment – employs data from over 15,000 face architecture iterations to strategically place dozens of subtle ripples on the back of the face to generate noticeable distance gains. Revolutionary Jailbreak Technology uses two internal bars to stabilize the crown and sole for even greater ball speed. The new T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown combines with Adjustable Perimeter Weighting to promote optimal weight placement and fine-tuned customization.
Flash Face – Artificial Intelligence, Real Ball Speed:
- Callaway engineers used Artificial Intelligence and machine learning to create a radically different face design
- Machine Learning enabled Callaway to cycle through 15,000 face architecture iterations, learning from each one, before arriving at Flash Face
- Dozens of subtle ripples – flowing from heel to toe – work together to elevate COR in the face’s center region
- Distinctive topography on inner side of face forged from titanium and heat treated at 1100° F to maximize flexibility, speed and strength
- Results in significant ball speed boost for distance increases when you make solid contact, making long drives even longer
Jailbreak Technology for Faster Ball Speed:
- Revolutionary technology designed to promote fast, face-wide ball speed for elevated performance
- Two internal, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak bars connect the crown to the sole, stabilizing and stiffening those points at impact
- Greater stability and stiffness allows face to take on greater impact load, resulting in explosive ball speed
New T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown for Higher MOI:
- New Triaxial carbon fabric – T2C – utilizes a tighter weave than previous generations
- Weight saved from the crown and strategically repositioned in the head for heightened MOI
- Higher MOI promotes better distance and accuracy performance on mis-hits
Adjustable Perimeter Weighting for Ball Flight Control:
- 16g sliding weight can be positioned anywhere on the built-in track at the rear of the club head
- Adjusting the position of the weight allows golfers to promote neutral, draw or fade biased flight
- OptiFit® Hosel allows for a combination of 8 different loft and lie configurations for even greater customization
Premium Stock Shaft Offering:
Golf Pride New Decade ALIGN Grip:
- Exclusive black velvet cord provides firm, all-weather control for the top hand
- High performance rubber provides comfort and responsiveness to the lower hand
- ALIGN Technology features green ridge down back of grip to lock hands in place and aid alignment
- More club face awareness through the swing encourages a square face at both address and impact
- Distinctive micro-diamond ridge texture promotes more consistent hand positioning
- 50% firmer material compared to the surrounding area amplifies the pronounced feel
- Flex channel separates the ridge from the body and helps lock the grip into the fingers
Exclusive Interview with Dr. Alan Hocknell, SVP of R&D at Callaway:
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 18CWYWPCFLSHDRVRLDRV
- SKU: 19655461
|10.5°||Adjustable (9.5° - 12.5°)||Adjustable (58°)||44.5"||460cc||D3|
|12°||Adjustable (11° - 14°)||Adjustable (58°)||44.5"||460cc||D3|