Callaway Super Hybrid
Hybrid/Irons GapWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
The very nature of the hybrid design, with its low center of gravity, shallow face height and wide sole, make it a category of clubs that all players can benefit from, when properly fit.
By analyzing your swing characteristics and determining the longest iron in your set that you hit consistently, the proper loft (trajectory and distance control, distance gapping), length (distance control, accuracy), and shaft flex (distance and accuracy control, feel) of hybrids can be determined to improve your performance from the difficult "long iron" distances. Call your local Golf Galaxy store today to book your Hybrid/Irons Gap Analysis.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Key Features of the Callaway Super Hybrid:
- High strength Titanium Face Insert combined with two internal Jailbreak Bars provides incredible ball speed, maximum spin and extensive distance
- Titanium body with low CG strengthens construction while redistributing weight for consistent, penetrating launch
- High volume of Metal Injection Molded tungsten weight is precisely placed to provide enhanced launch and trajectory control
- T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown contains a tighter weave that redistributes weighting within the head for a lower CG to create controlled launch and forgiveness
- Lighter OptiFit 3 Hosel creates easier launch and optimal ball flight for maximum control and adjustability
Gain incredible power while playing the Callaway Super Hybrid. Designed to deliver fairway wood-like distance, the Super Hybrid creates incredible ball speed and optimized ball flight for maximum distance. A high strength Titanium Face Insert combined with Jailbreak Technology allows for consistent, penetrating launch and improved performance. Metal Injection Molded tungsten weights have been placed at a higher volume in order to provide enhanced launch and trajectory control. Thanks to the T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown, the hybrid contains a lower CG for controlled forgiveness and higher MOI, resulting in consistent distance on off-center hits.
- Equips golfers with a powerful hybrid that delivers extreme ball speed and optimized ball flight for maximum distance
- Category-defining distance technologies combines with improved innovations to create a hybrid that can deliver the power of a fairway wood
- Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft features a multi-material design and counter-balanced weighting for tour preferred control, stability and feel
- Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 80 Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride MCC Align Silver Grip
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 19CWYMSPRHYBRDXXXHYB