Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Fairway Wood
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Fitting ServicesWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
At Golf Galaxy, we believe golf fitting is a critical step towards improvement. We offer custom golf club fitting services in all of our stores around the country.
It's time to step up your game. Make sure your golf equipment matches your swing. Our certified fitters and PGA and LPGA Professionals are ready to assist you. Discover the variety of fitting services we provide, from golf driver to golf ball fittings, or choose to get the royal treatment by booking a Platinum Fitting Experience.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply
Achieve distance-enhancing launch with the Rogue Sub Zero Fairway. 5g of front sole weight positions the CG low/forward for low spin and long distance. Jailbreak Technology utilizes titanium bars to stiffen the body, while a Hyper Speed Face Cup optimizes energy transfer and forgiveness. A Triaxial Carbon Crown pairs with the Boeing Aero Package to enhance weighting and aerodynamics. An Internal Standing Wave shifts the CG low/forward to promote high launch with low spin.
It’s Time To Go Rogue: Selecting Your Model
- Callaway Rogue Fairway Wood: Fixed 5g weight in the back of the head promotes higher launch and increased MOI for greater forgiveness and playability
- Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Fairway Wood: Fixed 5g weight in the front of the head helps position the CG low and forward to lower spin for longer distance
Exceptional Ball Speed from the Jailbreak Effect
- Callaway’s R&D Team successfully installed the groundbreaking Jailbreak technology in a fairway wood for the first time
- New, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak titanium bars behind the face are 25% lighter than previous model
- Jailbreak Technology stiffens the crown and sole at impact to create more ball speed across more face area
- Stiffer body combines with Hyper Speed Face Cup to promote improved performance across an expansive area of the face
- Jailbreak and Hyper Speed Face Cup work together to create the Jailbreak Effect, which promotes a remarkable boost in ball speed and distance
- Callaway’s two most effective speed-enhancing technologies combine to make their most powerful fairway ever
- 5g weight in the sole’s front helps position the CG low and forward to lower spin for even longer distance
- Ultra-thin, Carpenter 455 steel face with Hyper Speed Face Cup for more speed on impacts across the face
- Internal Standing Wave Technology positions CG low and forward to promote high launch and low spin
- Triaxial Carbon Composite Crown redistributes weight to the perimeter for increased MOI and forgiveness
- Boeing and Callaway partnered to improve Speed Step by redefining leading edge geometry for next-gen aerodynamics
High-Performance Shaft Options
- A wide range of premium, aftermarket Tour-proven shafts, available in multiple weight classes, each engineered to promote speed, stability, feel and control
Aldila SYNERGY 60 Graphite Shaft
- Based on one of Aldila’s most successful profiles ever developed – Aldila Tour Blue – now with Graphene enhanced epoxy resin
- Graphene is 300x stronger than structural steel and 20x stronger than graphite fibers to fortify and strengthen the shaft
- Constant taper design, smooth balance profile and Graphene tip section provides exceptional feel and smooth, controlled release
- Weight: 65g (A), 66g (R), 68g (S), 70g (X) | Torque: 4.7° | Kick Point: Mid | Trajectory: Mid
Project X EvenFlow Blue 70 Graphite Shaft
- Designed to promote launch and spin rates similar to those produced by Rogue Black shaft
- Energy flows faster through the shaft during the swing for maximum speed at impact
- Unique swirl pattern runs the length of the shaft to provide an eye-catching aesthetic
- Midweight construction blends speed with control and produces mid/high launch
- Weight: 76g (R), 78g (S), 79g (X) | Torque: 4.3° (R), 3.5° (S), 2.8° (X) | Kick Point: Mid | Trajectory: Mid
Project X HZRDUS Yellow 70/80 Graphite Shaft
- Ideal for golfers with a smooth tempo who want to reduce launch and spin rates for more ball speed
- Delivers distance to stronger and more aggressive golfers without sacrificing distance and control
- Stouter, heavier profile delivers a combination of low spin and low trajectory ball flight
- Backweighting allows for additional mass to be added to the head for increased ball speed
- Weight: 70 - 75g; 80 – 87g | Torque: 70 - 2.9°; 80 – 2.5° | Kick Point: Mid-High | Trajectory: Low
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 17CWYMRGSZFWHZRDYFWY
|Strong 3 Wood||13.5°||55°||43"||167cc||D3|