Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Driver
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Driver FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
We carry all the best drivers with the latest in materials, technology and adjustability. Our PGA/LPGA Pros and Certified Fitters match your swing to find your perfect driver.
Driver Fitting is a detailed process. It involves the customization of all the major aspects of a driver that can affect the playability, feel and overall performance of the driver. Length is fit to optimize the best combination of consistency and distance. The best loft choice is determined to maximize launch angle and spin, key ingredients to optimizing distance. Shaft flex and type are determined to optimize trajectory, distance and feel. The proper face angle optimizes directional control and weight to improve the balance of the driver. Grip size, style and type are customized improving shot consistency and provide the player with the comfort, security and feel they desire from address through impact.
Realize your potential off the tee. Find your nearest Golf Galaxy store to schedule your Driver Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Oversized Shipping Charges Apply
Lower spin and elevate performance with the Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Driver. Interchangeable weights on the back and front of the sole enable customized spin and launch. Designed to achieve the Jailbreak Effect – elevated ball speed and distance – the Rogue combines lighter Jailbreak bars behind the face and X-Face VFT Technology for energy transfer into the ball. A Triaxial Carbon Crown pairs with the Boeing Aero Package to optimize weighting and aerodynamics.
It’s Time To Go Rogue: Selecting Your Model
- Callaway Rogue Driver: Fixed weight in the back of the head promotes higher launch and increased MOI for greater forgiveness and playability
- Callaway Rogue Draw Driver: Added weight in the heel moves the CG inward, enhancing gear-effect on open-faced impacts to minimize slice-spin or promote draw-spin.
- Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Driver: Two interchangeable weights (2g and 14g) to adjust spin rate and launch angle. Put the 14g weight up front to lower spin, or in the back for a higher launch and increased MOI
Exceptional Ball Speed from the Jailbreak Effect
- New, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak titanium bars behind the face are 25% lighter than previous model
- Jailbreak Technology stiffens the crown and sole at impact to create more ball speed across more face area
- Stiffer body combines with new X-Face VFT architecture to promote improved performance across an expansive area of the face
- Jailbreak and X-Face VFT work together to create the Jailbreak Effect, which promotes a remarkable boost in ball speed and distance
- Powerful, extremely low-spinning, Tour-level driver packaged into a high-MOI head shape
- Combines everything Callaway knows about boosting ball speed, now in an MOI-enhancing shape
- CG placed low and deep along the head’s neutral axis promotes higher launch and lower spin for max distance
- Two interchangeable weights (2g + 14g) in the front and back of the sole allow for spin rate adjustment
- Placing the heavier weight forward shifts the CG to the front for lower launch and reduced spin rates
- Placing the heavier weight backward shifts the CG to the back for higher launch and longer carry
- X-Face VFT Architecture thickens and thins in strategic areas for high performance on off-center impacts
- Triaxial Carbon Composite Crown redistributes weight to perimeter for increased MOI and forgiveness
- Boeing and Callaway partnered to improve Speed Step by redefining leading edge geometry for next-gen aerodynamics
- Larger, more forgiving 460cc footprint encourages a relaxed, free swing
High-Performance Shaft Options
- A wide range of premium, aftermarket Tour-proven shafts, available in multiple weight classes, each engineered to promote speed, stability, feel and control
Aldila SYNERGY 50/60 Graphite Shaft
- Based on one of Aldila’s most successful profiles ever developed – Aldila Tour Blue – now with Graphene enhanced epoxy resin
- Graphene is 300x stronger than structural steel and 20x stronger than graphite fibers to fortify and strengthen the shaft
- Constant taper design, smooth balance profile and Graphene tip section provides exceptional feel and smooth, controlled release
- Weight: 50 – 56g (A), 58g (R), 60g (S); 60 – 65g (A), 66g (R), 68g (S), 70g (X) | Torque: 50 – 5.2°; 60 – 4.7° | Kick Point: Mid | Trajectory: Mid
Project X EvenFlow Blue 60/70 Graphite Shaft
- Designed to promote launch and spin rates similar to those produced by Rogue Black shaft
- Energy flows faster through the shaft during the swing for maximum speed at impact
- Unique swirl pattern runs the length of the shaft to provide an eye-catching aesthetic
- Midweight construction blends speed with control and produces mid/high launch
- Weight: 60 - 65g (R), 67g (S), 69g (X); 70 – 76g (R), 78g (S), 79g (X) | Torque: 60 - 4.6° (R), 3.7° (S), 3.2° (X); 70 – 4.3° (R), 3.5° (S), 2.8° (X) | Kick Point: Mid | Trajectory: Mid
Project X HZRDUS Yellow 60/70 Graphite Shaft
- Ideal for golfers with a smooth tempo who want to reduce launch and spin rates for more ball speed
- Delivers distance to stronger and more aggressive golfers without sacrificing distance and control
- Stouter, heavier profile delivers a combination of low spin and low trajectory ball flight
- Backweighting allows for additional mass to be added to the head for increased ball speed
- Weight: 60 – 63g; 70 - 75g | Torque: 60 – 3.3°; 70 - 2.9° | Kick Point: Mid-High | Trajectory: Low
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 17CWYMRGSZDRVNFLWDRV
|9°||Adjustable (8° - 11°)||56°||45.5"||460cc||D4|
|10.5°||Adjustable (9.5° - 12.5°)||56°||45.5"||460cc||D4|