Callaway Rogue Pro Irons – (Steel)
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Reach unprecedented performance levels with Callaway Rogue Pro Irons. A compact head, thin topline, thin sole, shallow cavity and minimal offset appeal to the eye of the highly skilled golfer. 360 Face Cup Technology combines with VFT to dramatically expand the sweet spot for explosive distance. A Urethane Microsphere layer between the face and body dampens vibration to improve sound and feel. Intricately positioned Tungsten weights optimize launch and control at each loft.
Rogue Pro Irons: Look and Feel of a Players Iron with Distance Technology
- Callaway’s best combination of distance, accuracy and playability in a player’s iron
- Footprint and overall club head profile caters to the preferences of more skilled players
- Compact head, thin topline, thin sole, shallow cavity and minimal offset for confidence at address
- Designed to provide the increased workability, trajectory control and impact feedback serious players demand
- Slightly weaker lofts compared to the standard Rogue model to allow for greater control and versatility
Premium Multi-Material Construction Creates The Ultimate Distance Iron
360 Face Cup + Variable Face Thickness (VFT)
- Technologies combine to dramatically expand the portion of the face that delivers fast ball speed, giving golfers more distance on off-center hits
- 360 Face Cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to increase ball speed
- Variable Face Thickness (VFT) includes how the face itself flexes to promote even more ball speed on off center hits
- Elastic-Urethane Microspheres provide the sound and feel benefits of urethane without compromising COR or ball speed
- Engineered to combat the excessive vibration, unpleasant sound and harsh feel commonly produced by irons with thin faces
- Urethane dampens vibration to improve sound and feel while also maintaining the performance benefits of increased face flex
MIM’d, Tungsten-Infused Standing Wave
- Tungsten Weighting allows for extraordinarily precise CG positioning for optimum launch and control at each individual loft
- Twice as heavy as steel, Tungsten concentrates significant weight into a small space to for an intricately shaped part
- The result is a precisely controlled CG location engineered to maximize performance
True Temper XP 105 Steel Shafts
- True Temper combined standard and speed steps to ensure maximum ball speed and dispersion control
- Designed to deliver the explosive power and distance to every iron in the bag for ultimate performance
- Optimized trajectory and a super lightweight profile make XP 105 long, forgiving steel shafts
- Weight: 105g (R), 107g (S) | Kick Point: Low | Trajectory: High | Spin: Mid
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 18CWYMRGPRSTL4WXXIRN