Callaway Rogue Hybrid/Irons – (Graphite)
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Extract maximum performance from your game with Callaway Rogue Hybrid/Irons. Rogue Hybrids feature Callaway’s first application of Jailbreak Technology, which unlocks unprecedented energy transfer and distance. Rogue Irons feature a premium multi-material construction to harmonize sound, feel and performance. 360 Face Technology pairs with VFT to dramatically expand the sweet spot and create an optimal combination of distance, accuracy and playability.
Callaway Rogue Hybrids: Exceptional Ball Speed from the Jailbreak Effect
- Callaway’s R&D Team successfully installed the groundbreaking Jailbreak technology in a hybrid for the first time
- New, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak titanium bars behind the face are 25% lighter than previous model
- Jailbreak Technology stiffens the crown and sole at impact to create more ball speed across more face area
- Stiffer body combines with Hyper Speed Face Cup to promote improved performance across an expansive area of the face
- Jailbreak and Hyper Speed Face Cup work together to create the Jailbreak Effect, which promotes a remarkable boost in ball speed and distance
Callaway Rogue Hybrid Details:
- Rogue features a more traditional club head volume and lofts to promote versatility and performance
- Callaway’s two most effective speed-enhancing technologies combine to make their most powerful hybrid ever
- Total distance overhaul achieved through lighter weights, stronger lofts and a larger club head to maximize performance
- Exceptionally low CG placement makes Rogue Hybrids super easy to launch for greater versatility
- Ultra-thin, Carpenter 455 steel face with Hyper Speed Face Cup for more speed on impacts across the face
Callaway Rogue Irons: Multi-Material Construction Creates The Ultimate Distance Iron
360 Face Cup + Variable Face Thickness (VFT)
- Technologies combine to dramatically expand the portion of the face that delivers fast ball speed, giving golfers more distance on off-center hits
- 360 Face Cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to increase ball speed
- Variable Face Thickness (VFT) includes how the face itself flexes to promote even more ball speed on off center hits
- Elastic-Urethane Microspheres provide the sound and feel benefits of urethane without compromising COR or ball speed
- Engineered to combat the excessive vibration, unpleasant sound and harsh feel commonly produced by irons with thin faces
- Urethane dampens vibration to improve sound and feel while also maintaining the performance benefits of increased face flex
MIM’d, Tungsten-Infused Standing Wave
- Tungsten Weighting allows for extraordinarily precise CG positioning for optimum launch and control at each individual loft
- Twice as heavy as steel, Tungsten concentrates significant weight into a small space to for an intricately shaped part
- The result is a precisely controlled CG location engineered to maximize performance
Premium Shaft Offering
Aldila SYNERGY 60 Graphite Shaft
- Based on one of Aldila’s most successful profiles ever developed – Aldila Tour Blue – now with Graphene enhanced epoxy resin
- Graphene is 300x stronger than structural steel and 20x stronger than graphite fibers to fortify and strengthen the shaft
- Constant taper design, smooth balance profile and Graphene tip section provides exceptional feel and smooth, controlled release
- Weight: 66g (R), 68g (S) | Torque: 4.7° | Kick Point: Mid | Trajectory: Mid
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 18CWYMRGGPH45H6WXHIR