Callaway Rogue Fairway Wood
Interested In Used Clubs?Golf Galaxy stores offer a great selection of used golf clubs to fit your budget.
Fitting ServicesWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
At Golf Galaxy, we believe golf fitting is a critical step towards improvement. We offer custom golf club fitting services in all of our stores around the country.
It's time to step up your game. Make sure your golf equipment matches your swing. Our certified fitters and PGA and LPGA Professionals are ready to assist you. Discover the variety of fitting services we provide, from golf driver to golf ball fittings, or choose to get the royal treatment by booking a Platinum Fitting Experience.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Callaway’s most effective speed-enhancing technologies combine to form the Rogue Fairway Wood. Jailbreak Technology utilizes titanium bars to stiffen the body, while a Hyper Speed Face Cup optimizes energy transfer and forgiveness. A proprietary Triaxial Carbon Crown pairs with the Boeing Aero Package to enhance weight placement and club head aerodynamics. Internal Standing Wave Technology shifts the CG low and forward to promote high launch with low spin.
It’s Time To Go Rogue: Selecting Your Model
- Callaway Rogue Fairway Wood: Fixed 5g weight in the back of the head promotes higher launch and increased MOI for greater forgiveness and playability
- Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Fairway Wood: Fixed 5g weight in the front of the head helps position the CG low and forward to lower spin for longer distance
Exceptional Ball Speed from the Jailbreak Effect
- Callaway’s R&D Team successfully installed the groundbreaking Jailbreak technology in a fairway wood for the first time
- New, hourglass-shaped Jailbreak titanium bars behind the face are 25% lighter than previous model
- Jailbreak Technology stiffens the crown and sole at impact to create more ball speed across more face area
- Stiffer body combines with Hyper Speed Face Cup to promote improved performance across an expansive area of the face
- Jailbreak and Hyper Speed Face Cup work together to create the Jailbreak Effect, which promotes a remarkable boost in ball speed and distance
- Callaway’s two most effective speed-enhancing technologies combine to make their most powerful fairway ever
- Exceptionally low CG placement makes Rogue Fairway Woods super easy to launch for greater versatility
- Ultra-thin, Carpenter 455 steel face with Hyper Speed Face Cup for more speed on impacts across the face
- Internal Standing Wave Technology positions CG low and forward to promote high launch and low spin
- Triaxial Carbon Composite Crown redistributes weight to the perimeter for increased MOI and forgiveness
- Boeing and Callaway partnered to improve Speed Step by redefining leading edge geometry for next-gen aerodynamics
High-Performance Shaft Options
- A wide range of premium, aftermarket Tour-proven shafts, available in multiple weight classes, each engineered to promote speed, stability, feel and control
Aldila SYNERGY 60 Graphite Shaft
- Based on one of Aldila’s most successful profiles ever developed – Aldila Tour Blue – now with Graphene enhanced epoxy resin
- Graphene is 300x stronger than structural steel and 20x stronger than graphite fibers to fortify and strengthen the shaft
- Constant taper design, smooth balance profile and Graphene tip section provides exceptional feel and smooth, controlled release
- Weight: 65g (A), 66g (R), 68g (S), 70g (X) | Torque: 4.7° | Kick Point: Mid | Trajectory: Mid
Aldila QUARANTA 40/50 Graphite Shaft
- Designed to improve high performance, ultra-lightweight, sub-50g shaft design
- NexGen Micro Laminate Technology (MLT) provides the highest level of performance in an ultra-lightweight shaft
- Structure and material placement have been optimized to offer ideal flex and torque characteristics for superior feel
- Weight: 40 - 46g (A), 47g (R); 50 – 54g (A), 57g (R) | Torque: 40 - 6.8° (A), 6.7° (R); 50 – 5.9° (A), 5.7° (R) | Kick Point: Mid/Low | Trajectory: Mid
Project X EvenFlow Blue 70 Graphite Shaft
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 17CWYMRGFWYHZRDSYFWY
|Strong 3 Wood||13.5°||55°||43"||170cc||D2|