Callaway PARADYM Irons
Hand: Right Hand
- 2023 Golf Digest Hot List Gold Winner
- A.I. Face Technology
- Forged 455 Face
- Hollow Body Design
- Speed Frame Construction
- Urethane Microspheres
- Players Iron
- Industry-leading A.I. face technology is applied to a high-strength Forged 455 face, creating Callaway’s most powerful forged iron face ever
- Each face is uniquely optimized for more speed, higher launch, and increased spin consistency.
- The all-new Hollow Body design features Speed Frame construction for added stiffness to the body and support for the high-strength Forged 455 Face Cup.
- This unique construction is the catalyst that stabilizes a thinner face for incredibly fast ball speeds.
- A forged face and patented Urethane Microspheres deliver the ultra-soft feel and premium sound that discerning players demand.
- Up to 67g of external and internal tungsten weights are placed precisely to enhance launch conditions and improve speed on mis-hits.
- This increase in forgiveness is the difference between hitting the green and coming up short.
- The Paradym iron features a players look in a forgiving package.
- A pre-worn leading edge is designed to cut through the turf more efficiently for even more forgiveness.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 22CWYMPRDYMGPH5PWIRN
Bryson DeChambeau on One-Length Irons
Learn why the professional golfer chose this style of iron and how it can help benefit your game.
Ready for the Course: How to Buy Golf Irons
Looking for golf irons? Check out these tips before picking up your next set.
Buying A Hybrid Club
Combining elements of fairway woods and irons, hybrid clubs are designed for distance, control and accuracy. Learn more with these Pro Tips.
How to Hit an Iron with Joey Sindelar
It’s valuable to be able to picture your swing when you’re learning to play golf. Learn how this golf champ does just that.
How to Hit a Fairway Shot with an Iron
Finding the fairway off the tee is incredibly rewarding for an amateur golfer. Once you get there, you will likely use an iron to execute your next shot.