Callaway Home Range Practice System
- 8’ x 7’ Hitting Net
- FT Launch Zone™ Hitting Mat
- Pro Caddie™ Ball Shagger
8’ x 7’ Hitting Net:
- Premium netting with hanging target designed for up to 150 mph ball speed
- Sturdy, stainless steel base with reinforced fiberglass frame
- Hanging target to help sharpen aim and gather shots for easier ball retrieval
- Size: 8’ x 7’
FT Launch Zone™ Hitting Mat:
- True-turf surface stimulates real fairway or tee box
- Highly resistant to wear and tear
- Ultra-durable rubber backing protects clubs from impact scratches and damage
- Heavier weight minimizes slide on impact
- Size: 16’ x 8’
Pro Caddie™ Ball Shagger:
- Conveniently feeds one ball at a time with a simple tap of your club
- Collects and holds 35 balls
- Encourages golfers to slow down and focus on one shot at a time
- Unique patented design
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Izzo
- Web ID: 20IZZUHMRNGPRCTCSTRN
- SKU: 21012283
At-Home Training for Baseball & Softball
Shine bright without the diamond. Create your own at-home softball practice plan with these Pro Tips.
Golf Course Simulation on the Driving Range
Visualize playing a round on the course during your next trip to the range to work on more than just your driver.
Kris Bryants Batting Practice Tips
Find out how all-star third baseman Kris Bryant approaches his batting practice routine and how having a well-thought-out plan can help make your next training session more productive.
Flying Solo: Wall Ball and Rebounder Drills to Improve Your Lacrosse Skills
Do you have time to practice at home, but no teammates are around to work with? Get familiar with wall ball.
How to Choose a Softball Catchers Mitt
Catcher’s mitts come with a wide range of options so you can fully customize your equipment for success. Learn more about this essential tool to dominate behind the plate.
Softball Coaching Tips for Your First Practice
Starting your season off with a fun and productive practice can be a great first step toward success. Be sure to get your softball team off on the right foot this year.
Basketball Coaching Tips for Your First Practice
The first impression you make on your players is critical to your team’s success. To help make sure your year is a slam dunk, start off on the right track with these coaching tips.