Callaway Great Big Bertha Hybrid/Irons
Hand: Right Hand
Includes: 4-5H, 6-PW, AW
GREAT BIG BERTHA HYBRIDS
- Lightweight Power from a Titanium Face & Body - Titanium is a remarkable material: it features lightweight properties, yet it’s also incredibly strong. Callaway’s engineers leveraged a titanium face and body, resulting in 100g of discretionary saved weight. After extensively reviewing performance characteristics, this weight has been redistributed to enhance ball speed, improve forgiveness, and promote an easy launch.
- Fast Ball Speed from A.I.-Designed Titanium Face Cup & Jailbreak with Batwing Technology - The titanium face has been uniquely optimized through A.I. to enhance ball speed and spin consistency in a hybrid construction, especially on off-center hits. And for the first time ever in a hybrid, the A.I. designed Jailbreak with Batwing Technology increases stiffness in the perimeter, while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds across the face.
- Lightweight Triaxial Carbon Crown and Forged Carbon Sole - Great Big Bertha creates exceptionally high forgiveness, starting with a lighter, stronger Triaxial Carbon Crown that saves significant weight vs. a traditional steel crown. The Forged Carbon sole plate also aids in weight savings and relocates the CG to create a slight draw bias. All this saved weight is then meticulously redistributed to promote high launch and more forgiveness.
- Speed and Launch from Dual Tungsten Weighting - With the substantial amount of discretionary weight available from titanium, Callaway engineers redistributed up to 78g of weight between internal tungsten and the sole plate to promote faster ball speeds and a higher launch.
- Refined Fairway Wood-like Shaping for Enhanced Turf Interaction - The sole has also been enhanced with more camber to improve turf interaction and versatility from tough lies. It also features an adjustable hosel in all lofts to dial in launch. Great Big Bertha hybrids feature a slightly more compact, fairway wood-like shape.
GREAT BIG BERTHA IRONS
- Lightweight Power from a Forged Titanium Face and CP4 Titanium Body - By leveraging materials that are typically reserved for drivers, Callaway has generated up to 96g of discretionary weight, and precisely repositioned this saved weight to increase launch and forgiveness. The Great Big Bertha iron features the thinnest titanium face ever used in a Callaway iron. On top of that, it’s also the lightest. The Commercially Pure Grade 4 (CP4) Titanium body flexes more at impact than traditional steel and works together with the thinner face to transfer more energy to the ball
- Speed and Launch from the Tungsten Speed Cartridge - The Tungsten Speed Cartridge features up to 145g of high-density tungsten, which provides increased speed and launch by giving the deepest center of gravity ever achieved in a Callaway iron. This unmatched level of tungsten is a 133% increase over Rogue ST Max, and the most ever in a Callaway iron.
- A.I.-Designed Forged Titanium Face for Increased Consistency - The forged titanium face is optimized to increase speed and improve spin consistency. Great Big Bertha is the first Callaway iron to combine titanium and A.I. technologies for optimized performance.
- Patented Urethane Microspheres for Exceptional Feel - Callaway’s patented urethane microspheres enhance sound and deliver a softer feel, while still allowing the face to flex for more ball speed.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 22CWYMGBB23GPH45HHIR
|Swingweight||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)||D1 (GPH/STL)|