Callaway Great Big Bertha Fairway Wood
Flex: Regular Flex
Hand: Right Hand
Shaft: UST Mamiya Helium Nanocore 50 Graphite
Loft: 5 Wood
- Titanium Face & Body
- Jailbreak & Batwing Technology Face Cup
- Multi-Material Construction Promoting Forgiveness
GREAT BIG BERTHA FAIRWAY WOOD
- Lightweight Power from a Titanium Face & Body - Usually reserved for drivers, titanium provides Great Big Bertha with a significant weight and strength advantage compared to a traditional steel fairway wood. By leveraging a titanium face and body, 53% of the total head weight is made up of discretionary weight. This weight saving enabled Callaway to create a larger, more forgiving footprint and an ultra-low CG that steel does not allow.
- Fast Ball Speed from A.I.-Designed Titanium Face Cup & Jailbreak with Batwing Technology - The titanium face is uniquely optimized for each fairway wood head through A.I. for enhanced ball speed and spin consistency in a powerful design. Callaway’s Jailbreak with Batwing Technology pushes stiffness to the perimeter, while still allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds across the face.
- More Forgiveness from Multi-Material Construction - Great Big Bertha creates exceptionally high forgiveness. It starts with a lighter, stronger triaxial carbon crown that saves a significant amount of weight. The Forged Carbon sole also aids in weight savings and relocates the CG to create a slight draw bias. With all this discretionary weight, Callaway engineers leveraged 50g of internal tungsten and a 15g steel plate on the sole to create an easier, higher launch.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 22CWYMGBB23FRWY40FWY
- SKU: 24044415
|Swingweight||40g/50g: D2 / 60g: D5||40g/50g: D2 / 60g: D5||40g/50g: D2 / 60g: D5||40g/50g: D2 / 60g: D5|