Callaway Apex Pro 19 Irons – (Steel)
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Usually ships in 3 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
Tour-level design and advanced distance technologies combine to form Callaway Apex Pro 19 Irons. A straighter leading edge, higher toe, thin top line and smooth hosel transition create the aesthetic desired by the world’s best golfers. 360 Face Cup Technology employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to increase ball speed. The multi-material construction utilizes a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body, MIM’d tungsten weighting and proprietary urethane microspheres to harmonize sound, feel and performance.
Tour-Influenced Shaping and Design:
- Extensive Tour feedback results in the classic look and player’s shape desired by the world’s best golfers
- Straighter leading edge, higher toe, thin top line and smooth hosel transition for confidence at address
Long, Consistent Distance with Playability:
- Precision engineered to deliver an unmatched forged design with innovative ball speed technology and optimal ball flight/trajectory
- 360 Face Cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to increase ball speed
- Spin Control Variable Face Thickness (VFT) in short irons for aggressive shot making potential in the scoring clubs
Multi-Material Construction Unlocks Optimal Ball Flight + Control:
- Tungsten-infused, multi-material construction enables precise CG positioning in each iron for elevated performance
- Forged 1025 Mild Carbon Steel body promotes the incredible sound and feel serious players expect from Apex irons
- MIM’d Tungsten Weighting promotes optimum launch, ball flight and control for scoring performance through the set
- Proprietary Urethane microspheres incorporate over 1 million tiny air pockets that absorb vibration without slowing the face
- Platinum chrome finish creates a timeless, player-preferred aesthetic
True Temper Elevate Tour Steel Shaft:
- Complements the “low spin” industry trend by providing an ultra-lightweight, high launching/spinning design
- Engineered to get the ball in the air quicker and promote optimal land angle to hold more greens
- Proprietary Vibration Suppression System (VSS) technology reduces unwanted vibration for soft feel
Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip:
- #1 grip model played on all Worldwide Tours
- Features the look and feel of the Tour Velvet, with non-slip surface pattern in a 360 degree design
- State-of-the-art rubber blend for maximum playability and comfort in all playing conditions
- Scientifically-designed, non-slip surface pattern pulls moisture away from the surface
- Core Size: .600” | Weight: 50g | Installed Size: Standard
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 18CWYMPXPR19STL4PIRN