Callaway Apex 19 Custom Irons
Iron FittingWhat can you expect During a fitting a Golf Galaxy? Watch the Video Below to Learn More.
Our Iron Fittings are a detailed, step-by-step process to determine what the key specifications of irons should be for you. We address your loft (distance control and gapping), lie (directional control), shaft flex (distance and trajectory control, feel), club length (distance and accuracy control, comfort), grip size (directional control, feel and security), swing weight (feel and swing control) and set make-up (distance gapping).
Through an interview and thorough swing analysis, we determine what specifications you need to optimize your iron play.
Whether you're buying a new set of irons, or customizing your current set, properly fit irons can maximize distance and optimize accuracy. Stick your irons closer than ever before, call your local Golf Galaxy store to set up your Iron Fitting.
Usually ships in 5 business days.
Standard Ground Service Available
The ultimate forged players distance iron, Callaway Apex 19 Irons blend premium craftsmanship with amazing sound and feel. 360 Face Cup Technology employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to increase ball speed. The multi-material construction utilizes a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body, MIM’d tungsten weighting and proprietary urethane microspheres to harmonize sound, feel and performance. Spin Control Variable Face Thickness (VFT) in the short irons unlocks aggressive shot making potential in the scoring clubs.
Custom items cannot be returned or exchanged
Long, Consistent Distance with Playability:
- Precision engineered to deliver an unmatched forged design with innovative ball speed technology and optimal ball flight/trajectory
- 360 Face Cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to increase ball speed
- Spin Control Variable Face Thickness (VFT) in short irons for aggressive shot making potential in the scoring clubs
Multi-Material Construction Unlocks Optimal Ball Flight + Control:
- Tungsten-infused, multi-material construction enables precise CG positioning in each iron for elevated performance
- Forged 1025 Mild Carbon Steel body promotes the incredible sound and feel serious players expect from Apex irons
- MIM’d Tungsten Weighting promotes optimum launch, ball flight and control for scoring performance through the set
- Proprietary Urethane microspheres incorporate over 1 million tiny air pockets that absorb vibration without slowing the face
- Platinum chrome finish creates a timeless, player-preferred aesthetic
- Brand : Callaway
- Web ID: 19CWYMPX19STL10XXSPI
- SKU: 20188813